• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Airsoft_Player93

Airsoft_Player93

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, video games, airsoft, airsoft, and airsoft. Oh, and airsoft!

Posted 30 December 2010 - 04:26 PM

After having my M93r for about 2 weeks, it began firing 4-5 shots on burst, and about 7-8 on semi, and after 3 weeks it was firing full auto only. the semi auto and 3 round burst have lost all function.
Any suggestions on fixing this so i dont have to pay $15 shipping+$45 fee+?$? parts?
Thanks!

#2 Batman

Batman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft and Computers

Posted 18 January 2011 - 08:18 PM

View PostAirsoft_Player93, on 30 December 2010 - 04:26 PM, said:

After having my M93r for about 2 weeks, it began firing 4-5 shots on burst, and about 7-8 on semi, and after 3 weeks it was firing full auto only. the semi auto and 3 round burst have lost all function.
Any suggestions on fixing this so i dont have to pay $15 shipping+$45 fee+?$? parts?
Thanks!
That doesnt fall under the warranty?

#3 Spiggy

Spiggy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 11:58 AM

If applicable, two weeks places the gun under the warranty time frame.  The big question is if the gun was modified in any way shape or form and if you purchased it from an authorized dealer.

#4 Airsoft_Player93

Airsoft_Player93

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, video games, airsoft, airsoft, and airsoft. Oh, and airsoft!

Posted 21 January 2011 - 02:04 PM

no no no. ive had the gun for about 3 months, but it stopped working right after 2 weeks, but i was stupid and didnt ship it back. and i got it from airsoftgi

#5 Spiggy

Spiggy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 02:49 PM

have you tried contacting help desk anyways?  Have a copy of your original invoice handy

#6 dantheman19

dantheman19

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 08:02 PM

I've had this exact same issue... only it surfaced after I had the gun approx. 9 months.  I sent it in to be serviced by KWA, because I didn't know any way to fix this.  It's currently waiting in line to be fixed.

#7 GOLGO 13

GOLGO 13

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, Hondas, Guns, Girls anything that takes my time and money pretty much =)

Posted 31 January 2011 - 11:18 AM

This happened to me as well.  It is a weak spring in the burst cam mechanism.   Try this.  Hold the gun as tightly as you can and see if it amplifies the problem.  If so  then you have the same issue I have.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users