• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ckman

ckman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 02:47 PM

Hello I just got the m93r ns2 for christmas, and I have realized that most people say the gas in the magazine will last for about two mags. But when I shoot it doesn't even last for the whole mag usually leaving about 1 or 3 bbs left in the mag. Now I do realize that it could be the temperature affecting the pressure of the gas but it is fairly warm where I live around 55 to 65 degrees. And I was just wondering if there could be another cause for this or if any of you have this problem. Now I think it is the temperature because it is happening in both of my mags that I ordered with the gun. But I just wanted to hear some advice from some fellow airsoft enthusiasts and kwa staff.

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,596 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 30 December 2010 - 03:00 PM

View Postckman, on 30 December 2010 - 02:47 PM, said:

Hello I just got the m93r ns2 for christmas, and I have realized that most people say the gas in the magazine will last for about two mags. But when I shoot it doesn't even last for the whole mag usually leaving about 1 or 3 bbs left in the mag. Now I do realize that it could be the temperature affecting the pressure of the gas but it is fairly warm where I live around 55 to 65 degrees. And I was just wondering if there could be another cause for this or if any of you have this problem. Now I think it is the temperature because it is happening in both of my mags that I ordered with the gun. But I just wanted to hear some advice from some fellow airsoft enthusiasts and kwa staff.

Assuming that your can is full, I've found that some cans of green gas fill mags better than others based on the design of the fill nozzle.  How long are you taking to fill the MAGs?  Try a slow count to 30 and see if that works. :gun:

#3 ckman

ckman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 05:31 PM

thanks man. I did this and it fixed one of them. but the other one seems like it doesn't want to accept gas. because whenever i put the can on it just speews out liquid propane. but it will still shoot a little bit but just as much as the other mag.

#4 Batman

Batman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft and Computers

Posted 18 January 2011 - 08:22 PM

View Postckman, on 30 December 2010 - 05:31 PM, said:

thanks man. I did this and it fixed one of them. but the other one seems like it doesn't want to accept gas. because whenever i put the can on it just speews out liquid propane. but it will still shoot a little bit but just as much as the other mag.

Make sure you are filling with the cans upright and you have them aligned right. Some mags like the metal fill on the cans better and some like the plastic. I always shake the cans first (dunno if that helps or not but I do it), Make sure the Mags warm back up before firing too. Listen for leaks at the bottom of the mag and at the top. Other than that I dont know what to tell you. Is it Green gas, propane or some other kind of gas?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users