M93R NS2 wood grips and barrel question.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Soulkreig

Soulkreig

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, Parkour.

Posted 22 December 2010 - 09:06 AM

Well, I was interested in getting some wood grips for my M93, and I was wondering if there were any that I could get that wouldn't require any modification to fit on the M93R.

Also, what is the bore on the stock barrel? 6.05mm? 6.08mm? etc. And, would I need to modify this barrel at all to get it to work on my M93R? http://store.kwausa....mm-2-1-1-1.aspx (I can install the barrel, but I don't have the equipment to modify it.) Furthermore, with the stock barrel, I can hit a man-sized target at about 60ft. The BBs can reach out to around 100ft, but I can't hit anything at that range. :lol: Do you think I'd be able to hit a man-sized target at 100ft with the 6.03mm barrel?

Thanks for any help. :D

Edited by Soulkreig, 22 December 2010 - 09:08 AM.

#2 Spiggy

Spiggy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 12:00 PM

1. There are no wood grips on the market that will fit.  However, it is possible to find older non-NS2 model grips, which are a plastic with a wood veneer.

2. The stock bore is 6.05mm,

3. While that barrel may fit the hopup unit, you will not see a benefit as it is much shorter than a 93R barrel.  Also it may not work in the much longer 93R outer barrel

#3 Soulkreig

Soulkreig

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, Parkour.

Posted 26 December 2010 - 06:19 PM

Thanks. :) I guess I'll just stick with what I have.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users