5 replies to this topic

#1 BigBabyMoses06

BigBabyMoses06

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 09:11 PM

I can get to the main page, but after attempting to log in, it gives me an error immediatly.
Is it still under construction?

The website encountered an error while retrieving http://www.kwausa.com/support/. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this web page later.
HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request.

Cant contact anyone :(

#2 Guest_Radix_*

Guest_Radix_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 December 2010 - 10:33 PM

View PostBigBabyMoses06, on 20 December 2010 - 09:11 PM, said:

I can get to the main page, but after attempting to log in, it gives me an error immediatly.
Is it still under construction?

The website encountered an error while retrieving http://www.kwausa.com/support/. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this web page later.
HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request.

Cant contact anyone :(

That is odd, I just clicked on your link and it got me to the Help Desk without errors.  Can you clear your browser's cache to make sure it is not pointing to the old KWA server?  Let us know if that worked.

#3 BigBabyMoses06

BigBabyMoses06

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 11:34 PM

Tried that. Wont let me in. Airsoft Barracks is having the same problem on my computer, but not any other computer in the house.
KWA help desk wont let me in on IE chrome on any computer, but standard IE i can attempt to log in, but it doesn't recognize my account. I got a new password and still cant log in.

EDIT: Ok... for some reason chrome will not let me on. I am now in via regular IE. Any ideas?

Edited by BigBabyMoses06, 20 December 2010 - 11:38 PM.

#4 Guest_allizard_*

Guest_allizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 December 2010 - 10:04 AM

BBM...  Both Radix and I used Chrome and both of us logged in.  Problem could be on your computer.  Have you tried removing temp files and check is there corrupted plug-ins?!!

#5 BigBabyMoses06

BigBabyMoses06

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 12:05 PM

I cleaned my disk, that seemed to work... weirdddddddddd. Thanks!
Still cant get into ASB.

Edited by BigBabyMoses06, 21 December 2010 - 12:14 PM.

#6 Spiggy

Spiggy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 04:52 PM

:P cant help ya there

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users