• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Age_N_Treachery

Age_N_Treachery

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 07:45 PM

My son bought for me a 93R last week. I received it on Thursday, shot a couple magazines using Green Gas ( which upon reading the can carefully appears to just be propane with lube added ) and .30 BBs. the following day I went to adjust the hop up, so I could use it for a match on Saturday with my kids only to find it would not fire in single shot mode consistently. That is to say it would intermittently fire bursts. As a side note, the faux round extractor glued to the slide also flew off and went who knows where. So I spent all day on the phone with KWA to try to resolve the problem. The techs were great, and very helpful and it was eventually determined that it needed to be returned and they got me an RMA. Since it was late Friday afternoon here on the east coast by the time we got to that point. and it appears that the "Help desk" site is still down to register the RAM online, i opted to shoot it on Saturday and try to get it mailed out on Monday.

Now for my latest problem. After firing about 2-3 magazines using only burst mode over the course of a day, the cylinder (part #6) self destructed and ejected itself like a spent cartridge. So now I have a gun that is less that one week old, a couple mags for it, a bunch of other supplies that I would ONLY use for this gun, a multitude of problems, and RMA that only list TWO issues when now it have at least THREE, and I'm really worried that is is going to be a sign of things to come with this gun. I LOVE it, it's my favorite weapon, but if it's going to just be a display piece I'd have rather spend the money one something else.

I really hope that the staff at KWA will make this all go away and hook me up with a well made M93R that I can use on a weekly basis. Please tell me that me using in on Saturday and having it destroy itself is NOT going to be an issue.

Here's Hoping....

-Scott

Edited by Age_N_Treachery, 19 December 2010 - 07:49 PM.

#2 xKingSizex

xKingSizex

Customer Service Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,826 posts
  • Interests:Umm, airsoft...

Posted 19 December 2010 - 09:20 PM

We will get you taken care of and get a working gun back to you. sorry you're having all the issues that you are.

#3 Age_N_Treachery

Age_N_Treachery

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 01:25 PM

Thank you very much, that's great to hear. it went in the mail this morning

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users