5 replies to this topic

#1 Italian13

Italian13

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 06:59 PM

So I have a PGC slide on my M18 and for some odd reason, the damn thing doesn't want to come off. I've removed the mag, put the selector on safety and pull the disassembly lever down. The slide will move about 7 mm off the frame then get caught on something. I can't for the life of me figure out whats wrong.

Any help is appreciated!
Italian

Edited by Italian13, 16 December 2010 - 07:47 PM.

#2 Mikester619

Mikester619

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 10:08 PM

What's up. Turn the pistol upside down, hit it once or twice then slide it off the frame. Your spring guide is misaligned. Before you insert the spring guide into the slide make sure the spring guide pushes against the front groove of the loading ramp (part#10), if not your slide will get stuck. Also check your hammer(#263)is hitting the slide back plate(#89)when removing the slide. If it is hitting, use a small screwdriver or hex key to push down the hammer(#263)then take off the slide.

Edited by Mikester619, 16 December 2010 - 10:29 PM.

#3 Italian13

Italian13

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 04:25 AM

Tried that and it still didn't come off. I even took pliers and pull the spring guide out of the front of the slide to eliminate the spring guide as a culprit. The slide will move all the way back, I can even fire he gun, but it seems like it keep getting caught on something when I pull it off.

#4 Italian13

Italian13

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 08:11 AM

Well I got it off. The screws that hold the fake extractor on loosened and were not allowing the slide to move past part #49... Which I sorta, really chewed up. Is there any way i could get my hands on Part #49, aside from buying a parts gun?

#5 Spiggy

Spiggy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 11:56 AM

*shrug* you can try your luck and phone one of the friendly people living at the pro shop

#6 xKingSizex

xKingSizex

Customer Service Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,826 posts
  • Interests:Umm, airsoft...

Posted 17 December 2010 - 01:10 PM

Negative...not in stock.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users