• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Valley Marksman

Valley Marksman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 08:01 AM

I purchased my KWA M11A1 off airsoft megastore on December 3rd, 2010 and got it about 9 days later. I truly loved it in the one and a half hour I had it when it wasn't broken, correct, I had it for 90 minutes until it broke. I was looking at the features of the gun, I got to the magazine and saw that the spring locks down for loading purposes, which was cool, I hit the release button and it sprung up, breaking a piece off the part that pushes the BBs into the mag lip. This almost microscopic piece of the mag completely (almost completely) ruined the gun. Now the bolt that's supposed to lock halfway when you run out of BBs so you don't waste gas just goes all the way forward. I'll say I'm not entirely sure if this is a problem with the gun or the mag, I think it's the mag. So I registered my gun on KWA's website, and since it's still in warrantee, hopefully I can ship it back and get a new one. I'm not sure if this was KWA's fault, or airsoft megastore's.
All my friends who order from airsoft megastore always get good guns, but the mags ALWAYS break.
Screw you, airsfot megastore, I'm switching to airsoft GI.

#2 M11A1 NS2

M11A1 NS2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 08:32 AM

Unlucky bud, I'm sure KWA would replace the magazine for you. The gun is fine, it's the bit that snapped off your mag that makes the bolt stop half way. Now that piece is gone the bolt just goes all the way forward. (:

#3 RexRocker AEG Dr

RexRocker AEG Dr

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Interests:Everything Airsoft, Guitar

Posted 12 December 2010 - 08:51 AM

Honestly, based on what you wrote, it doesn't sound like an Airsoft Megastore problem and certainly not their fault.  Rather it sounds like an unfortunate case of user error. See link below:

http://www.kwausa.co...?showtopic=1658

Releasing the follower can cause damage to the mag as you know know first hand.  The gun is not broken.  The bolt catch arm won't engage because the BB follower can't engage it to do so. Why don't you contact KWA for a repair?

#4 xKingSizex

xKingSizex

Customer Service Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,823 posts
  • Interests:Umm, airsoft...

Posted 13 December 2010 - 04:14 PM

There IS a sticker on the magazine that lets you know not to let go of the follower when the magazine is empty and that it will cause damage. Unfortunately it's not a warranty issue, but we can repair it for you if you would like to send it in. Is the magazine lip okay or did that get damaged in the process as well?
Register and create a ticket on our Help Desk and we'll get it repaired for you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users