• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

#81 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,604 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 07 March 2012 - 06:56 PM

Yes.

#82 boogieboard486

boogieboard486

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 06:58 PM

cuz i know a place who makes custom batteries and a know they can shimmy a 12v into the stock and didnt know if it would work

Edited by boogieboard486, 07 March 2012 - 06:59 PM.

#83 aaps59

aaps59

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, photography, cars, computers.

Posted 07 March 2012 - 08:01 PM

View Postboogieboard486, on 07 March 2012 - 06:47 PM, said:

would a 12v work with the gun if it could fit? or would that pratically destroy the gun?
I know a guy that runs a 14.8V in his SR12

Edited by aaps59, 23 April 2012 - 08:29 PM.

#84 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,604 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 07 March 2012 - 08:05 PM

View Postaaps59, on 07 March 2012 - 08:01 PM, said:

I know a guy that runs a 14.4V in his SR12
Me too.  I just fixed a customer's non-KWAs that crapped out on an 11.1 lipo.  I'm guessing that his SR12 may end up on my bench before too long running on a 14.4v lipo.

#85 aaps59

aaps59

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 08:20 PM

HAHA I think I miswrote BTW, I meant 14.8. Even worse.
Meh you won't have to deal with his SR12, he prefers to work on his own guns himself. He's replaced the piston and motor in his SR12.

#86 greatwatermelon

greatwatermelon

I Break GUNS!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 09:26 PM

View Postaaps59, on 07 March 2012 - 08:20 PM, said:

HAHA I think I miswrote BTW, I meant 14.8. Even worse.
Meh you won't have to deal with his SR12, he prefers to work on his own guns himself. He's replaced the piston and motor in his SR12.

Even better when the lipo actually does 15V+ during its peak. :P

#87 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,880 posts
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!

Posted 08 March 2012 - 01:41 PM

What do you mean by "regular"?

#88 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,604 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 05:43 PM

Yea, well... if it's the same guy...and it might be, I fixed his M4 shorty (I believe it was an AGM),...just saying....

#89 solidman

solidman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 02:14 PM

Will either of this fit in a KWA crane stock?

http://www.hobbyking...RSOFT_Pack.html

(comments by buyers on these pages say they fit "crane style" stocks - does that include the KWA?)

(this one has no comments, but seems like it may fit based on my measurements of the KWA crane)

thanks

#90 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,880 posts
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!

Posted 09 March 2012 - 02:55 PM

Personally I don't think any of them will fit a KWA crane stock.  I have the same as the 1st battery you have linked and I can't even fit it in the buffer tube so I doubt that it will fit in the crane stock.  Maybe in the base plate.

#91 solidman

solidman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 11:07 PM

Yikes... I measured the first one with a caliper and it seems to be below w&h but I was unsure about the length. Sure wish those would fit!

#92 mahkryan

mahkryan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 03:45 AM

Just picked up a Km4 RIS, I really do apologized but  i've searched and searched to find a good battery. and came across this one.

http://www.eliteairs...ne-pack-3n.aspx

WILL THIS BATTERY FIT? Its under Km4 RIS 2gx batteries on eliteairsoftbatteries. it just doesnt see like it would fit. anyone have any feed back on this? Thanks in advance!

#93 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,880 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 04:59 AM

Personally I don't think that it would fit in a KWA crane stock but there were few members here claimed that it does. I know this doesn't help but I have a nunchuck style battery from them and it did not fit my crane stock. But it did fit my G&G stock and it was still a tight fit.

#94 mahkryan

mahkryan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 09:55 AM

Damn thanks.
Im just trying to find a solid fit. Do you know of any with a high miiamps that fit fine? close to 2000 would be perfect for what im looking for. the BOL 11.1 1800 on the proshop might be my last option

Edited by mahkryan, 21 March 2012 - 09:58 AM.

#95 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,880 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 10:46 AM

I think about 1600mah is the largest nunchuck style that will fit the KWA crane stock. You may just need to buy 2 of those.

#96 mahkryan

mahkryan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 11:25 AM

So these would fit fine ? interms of placing it in the provided butt plate space?

http://eliteairsoftb...ttery-pack.aspx

it has Similar diemensions to the matrix 11.1 1500 mini which was listed on the 3rd party battery list. I might just buy two of these.

#97 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,880 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 12:00 PM

That may for but it maybe a bit tight since its a little thicker by abouth 1/10th of an inch than what KWA recommends.

#98 Man-Child

Man-Child

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:04 AM

is there a sure fire way of inserting a 9.6 nunchuck and closing the hand guard completely? i have a m4 cqb and cant seem to close the hand guard all the way theres a tiny my-newt crack showing and it wont secrure snugly in the delta ring, any thoughts? Also was very intrested in ordering a moe hand guard but read somewhere they were a bit smaller than the stock hand guard which is very discouraging seeing as i cant even securely close my stock hand guard yet.

#99 Guest_Allizard_*

Guest_Allizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 April 2012 - 10:29 AM

9.6v nunchuck is a bit tricky to install on standard M4 handguard.  The best position I've found is actually on top.

Posted Image

#100 aaps59

aaps59

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 08:36 PM

I just wanted to add what batteries I currently use in my new stock. It is a Magpul ACS clone stock, so I have to really use a buffer tube lipo. The two batteries I have purchased are

http://eliteairsoftb...ttery-pack.aspx
http://www.evike.com...oducts_id=31049

Both of these batteries fit the KWA buffer tube quite well. I haven't had any problems with them yet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users