M93R NS2 Questions

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 WilliamBray

WilliamBray

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:Cougars, Guns, The Outdoors, Taking Care Of Mom, Friends, and What little Family I have.

Posted 05 December 2010 - 12:32 PM

Will there be a steady supply of the M93R since I see retailers stocking them again?

I have a Can of Green Gas I purchased a while ago at Dunham's, is it safe to use?

Tech Info:
Quanity, 1100ml
Contents, CHz FCF CH
Purity, 99.7%
Water Content, 0.005%
Acid Content, 0.0001%
Silicon Content, 1.8%

It's made in Taiwan. The Can has a Camo Pattern on it. There's also ET-1000 on the Can.

#2 Spiggy

Spiggy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 11:54 AM

wow, that's old school gas.

It should work, I still have that kind of canisters at home.

#3 WilliamBray

WilliamBray

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:Cougars, Guns, The Outdoors, Taking Care Of Mom, Friends, and What little Family I have.

Posted 06 December 2010 - 12:14 PM

Dunhams Still has those for $15 and also smaller Cans.

#4 Dwillztx

Dwillztx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 06:28 PM

I am thinking about buying the m93R NS2 but i want to know what kind of barrel(and other upgrades) would be compatible since the stock one is plastic. And for the stock barrel is it easy to remove the orange tip. Is there another brand that is almost 100% compatible with all parts?

Edited by Dwillztx, 12 December 2010 - 06:32 PM.

#5 WilliamBray

WilliamBray

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 01:41 PM

View PostDwillztx, on 12 December 2010 - 06:28 PM, said:

I am thinking about buying the m93R NS2 but i want to know what kind of barrel(and other upgrades) would be compatible since the stock one is plastic. And for the stock barrel is it easy to remove the orange tip. Is there another brand that is almost 100% compatible with all parts?

1st off, I'd like to say thanks for Hi-Jacking my thread. I'm pretty sure you're stuck with the factory outer barrel. There's a remedy for the orange tip of any airsoft gun, it's called electrical tape. You can say Good-Bye to your warranty if you remove the orange tip or modify the internals. Yes, the warranty is also voided if you use Propane. No, I don't recommend a select-fire GBB or any GBB or that matter if you have no experiance maintaining the real thing. Select-fire GBBs need more maintenance to keep working properly. If you want a M93R without frequent maintenance then I suggest looking at the Tokyo Marui AEP.

#6 GHOST11445

GHOST11445

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, Gaming, Women, Real Guns, Electronic music

Posted 09 January 2011 - 06:32 PM

Should I use homemade green gas or pc duster to power my M93R.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users