• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 M9PTP*

M9PTP*

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 04:38 PM

Just wondering if KWAusa Proshop would ever carry the EdGi 6.01mm inner barrel special made for the KG36C since the other KWA AEG's have them?

#2 xKingSizex

xKingSizex

Customer Service Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,820 posts
  • Interests:Umm, airsoft...

Posted 30 November 2010 - 05:41 PM

They are on order, we just don't know when we will receive them. Keep an eye posted on the Pro Shop and the Pro Shop thread on this forum for release dates.

#3 M9PTP*

M9PTP*

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 03:38 PM

Thank you for your quick response. Also thank you for the awesome guns you make!!!

#4 dsdehan

dsdehan

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 08:32 PM

If I wanted to increase accuracy I could get a longer barrel. I would get a barrel extension to cover it up. If the stock inner barrel is 247mm and the barrel extension is 155mm, that means I have room for 402mm, right?
Should I get a 363mm or the kwa 395mm?. It only leaves 7mm extra, is that enough?

#5 Furluge

Furluge

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 01:30 AM

This is probably a bit of a dumb question, but are these barrels the one's you're talking about having in the pro shop? I only ask because EdGi's site doesn't specifically mention that this model barrel is for the KWA G36c like it does for the SR10, SR12, etc, and I want to make sure the various grooves are a perfect fit.

I currently have an SR10 and putting a 6.01 edgi barrel was phenomenal, so now that I'm looking to get a G36C I'd like to get a 6.01 edgi into it as well. Waiting for the proshop is well and good, but if I can find it somewhere else first, well, that'd be awfully convenient.

#6 Guest_allizard_*

Guest_allizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 December 2010 - 09:51 AM

I think they will fit as long as you are using 2G bucking.

#7 Dirt Bag

Dirt Bag

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 10:41 PM

This place os advertising a edgi 247 6.01 tbb.
http://airsoftoutlet...emart&Itemid=28

#8 Hitman07

Hitman07

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
  • Interests:YouTube, Airsoft/Paintball, and Computers

Posted 12 March 2011 - 02:48 AM

The thing is excellent from what I can tell...in the dark shooting...lol. One thing though...it wasnt the exact length as the stock inner barrel...was like a few mm less.

ALSO got a video coming up comparing accuracy of the Stock KWA Barrel and the EDGI one...

youtube.com/danph77

#9 coulombecrew

coulombecrew

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 06:37 AM

I got this barrel from the same place.  I've bought a bunch of stuff from them and contacted them via e-mail & phone; great communication.  (Sorry pro shop, don't mean to plug a diff place).  Hitman is right though. The inner barrel is a little shorter. Just short of roughly 1/4". Don't know how much that'll affect FPS.  I wanted to keep the compact design and didn't want my FPS to go up too much.  The feild I play at is strick, rightfully so.

#10 Hitman07

Hitman07

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 01:31 PM

I bet the 273mm for the SR7 would be close to 247mm...should have got that to match with the end of the flash hider...hmm...maybe they do it for a reason?

Edited by Hitman07, 15 March 2011 - 07:45 AM.

#11 dsdehan

dsdehan

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 04:23 PM

Can other barrel brands fit into Kwa hop ups. I always here about edgi brand working great. Will other brand tbb fit, specifically Prometheus barrels?

#12 Hitman07

Hitman07

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 11:57 PM

Yes, I have done it before...worked fine

#13 rabbitdave

rabbitdave

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 06:58 PM

I put in the EdGI 6.01mm 247mm barrel in my KWA and it made the world of difference. Constantly shoots 378 +/- 2fps with .20g and has a 8 inch group at 180ft with .25. Everything is stock and it is just great playing in the woods. +1 to KWA. Have they thought of selling this as a pre assembled kit. Charge the extra $60-$80 and own the field with a short barrel AEG with folding stock?

RD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users