3 replies to this topic

#1 Tumor_halo

Tumor_halo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 12:45 PM

Hello all, new here.

I wanted to jump in on the KWA bandwagon, so i ordered one up, however, i was blessed with this...

Posted Image

My question is, can i swap KWA parts into my KSC mp7, Which ones should be swaped, and where can i get them?
Thank you
-Tumor

#2 Guest_allizard_*

Guest_allizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 November 2010 - 01:51 PM

KWA is a the OEM / ODM for KSC.  However, since it's separate company, we do not discuss KSC products here.  Thread closed.

#3 xKingSizex

xKingSizex

Customer Service Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,821 posts
  • Interests:Umm, airsoft...

Posted 03 November 2010 - 07:51 AM

View PostTumor_halo, on 02 November 2010 - 12:45 PM, said:

Hello all, new here.

I wanted to jump in on the KWA bandwagon, so i ordered one up, however, i was blessed with this...

Posted Image

My question is, can i swap KWA parts into my KSC mp7, Which ones should be swaped, and where can i get them?
Thank you
-Tumor

Since you ordered a KWA, I would return it to wherever you bought it and ask them to send you the correct product. You shouldn't have to find parts for a product you didn't order. I would send it back if I were you.

#4 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,654 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 03 November 2010 - 10:12 AM

View PostxKingSizex, on 03 November 2010 - 07:51 AM, said:

Since you ordered a KWA, I would return it to wherever you bought it and ask them to send you the correct product. You shouldn't have to find parts for a product you didn't order. I would send it back if I were you.

Ditto regarding the return!!!  You shouldn't have to deal with somthing you didn't order.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users