DRK

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:airsoft, filmography

Posted 12 February 2011 - 07:19 PM

View Postairsofteen, on 10 February 2011 - 09:58 AM, said:

I think %95 of the people here that have a kmp's mouths just dropped including mine. When will you start making these for the members of the forum i bet you could make a good chunk of money.  :jump: :drooling: :drooling:

There is a guy over on AS-r making a something similar, You can try and ask him.

http://www.airsoftre...p?topic=98215.0

#42 ollety

ollety

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 02:13 AM

Ah ha! thanks dobey!

#43 MatthewTyson

MatthewTyson

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 03:31 PM

Despite your reluctance to create custom flash hiders and the like due to people's desire for low prices... How much would it cost me if you were to make an exact replica of the loudener you have, full material cost plus whatever you desire for your efforts? I probably won't have the cash for a few weeks but I'm pretty damn sure I want one, and I doubt the Chinese will ever bother making something with that kind of quality.

Edited by MatthewTyson, 13 February 2011 - 03:33 PM.

#44 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,544 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 13 February 2011 - 03:42 PM

View PostMatthewTyson, on 13 February 2011 - 03:31 PM, said:

Despite your reluctance to create custom flash hiders and the like due to people's desire for low prices... How much would it cost me if you were to make an exact replica of the loudener you have, full material cost plus whatever you desire for your efforts? I probably won't have the cash for a few weeks but I'm pretty damn sure I want one, and I doubt the Chinese will ever bother making something with that kind of quality.
Let's take this love connection off the Forum please.  There is no selling, soliciting, bartering, haggling, negotiating, or any other forms of doing business that are appropriate here.  Oh, feel free to beg for the next great KWA gun but beyond that it needs to stop.  

Really, in all seriousness a PM is how you need to handle this and then take it completely off the Forum.  

:gun:

#45 dobey

dobey

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 04:23 PM

Please don't get me in trouble guys, save the pm's as well.  I am not making anything for sale.  I just want to show off the custom stuff on my gun and help answer peoples questions if I can.

#46 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,544 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 13 February 2011 - 05:43 PM

View Postdobey, on 13 February 2011 - 04:23 PM, said:

Please don't get me in trouble guys, save the pm's as well.  I am not making anything for sale.  I just want to show off the custom stuff on my gun and help answer peoples questions if I can.

No worries Dobey. :thumbsup:

#47 ollety

ollety

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 01:59 AM

Dobey, can you tell me if your Hop up assembly is glued to the outer barrel? I dont know if this is just an ASG thing, or its the same for the KWA guns aswell.

#48 dobey

dobey

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 05:02 AM

I have never taken the inner barrel out of the outer barrel so I don't know.  I see a small set screw in the indent on top of the outer barrel that seems to hold everything in place but I have never messed with it.  The kwa barrels are very nice in these so I never felt the need to change anything there.

#49 MatthewTyson

MatthewTyson

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 09:31 AM

Oh well. Was worth trying. I've tried using a lathe before and failed miserably, and I really like my KMP9 :(
Anyways. Have you considered trying a high-powered strobe like in the movie Kick-a**?

Edited by MatthewTyson, 14 February 2011 - 09:31 AM.

#50 Timmy7902

Timmy7902

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 08:53 PM

Hey dobey quick question im making my own muzzle and 14mm ccw adapter and need a bit of help. What diameter bit did you use for the notches that the pins go through on the muzzle? if you have any other helpful dimensions on the stock muzzle that would be awesome too  :thumbsup:

#51 Tactical Sphere

Tactical Sphere

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 06:50 PM

I AM NOT TRYING TO BUY ANYTHING!

Would you mind giving an estimate on how much it would cost  to have someone make me an outer-barrel set like the one you put on your MP9?

#52 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,544 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 07:08 PM

Well, I've seen extensions that run $60-100.  I do not know of any that are available at this time.  However, I do have this for your consideration: http://www.airsoft-b...p9-coming-soon/

If I understand the setup, the outer barrel would be installed and then allow an extension to be added.

PS - Look what I found: http://www.airsoftgi...jflpm50&x=0&y=0

The new outer barrel comes in both black and silver.  I found the black at AEX also: http://www.airsoftex...roducts_id=5659

Just add barrel extension!

#53 dobey

dobey

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 04:35 PM

Nice find!  I have reviewed some of his parts in the past and they are superb quality!  Great price for the outer barrel, I would have guessed it closer to $50.00.

#54 Tactical Sphere

Tactical Sphere

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 12:37 PM

Very nice - thank you for locating that.

#55 Mosh

Mosh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 07:47 PM

Hey dobey is there any way to lighten the trigger pull on the kmp9? It seems kinda long and it would be nice if it was lighter so you could shoot faster in CQB situations

#56 dobey

dobey

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 07:40 AM

Would be pretty easy, pull off the upper receiver and you will see the trigger and a spring.

Posted Image

You could pull that spring out and stretch it a little then put it back in.  This will lighten the trigger pull.  Be very careful doing this, and do it a little bit at a time, testing it out each time.  You can always stretch it more but you cant go back.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users