25 replies to this topic

#21 Pitboss

Pitboss

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 07:23 AM

View PostRadix, on 17 October 2010 - 09:24 PM, said:

Please help me gather some intels.  Post in this thread your local airsoft field FPS limits including indoor CQB arena and outdoor fields. If available, separate listings for different weapons; GBB Pistols, AEG, GBBR, DMR, Sniper, and Support (SAW gunner).  Please also include location of the fields. Thank you!!! :thumbsup:

I play exclusivity at Tacoma Tactical in Tacoma WA. It's an indoor CQB facility with 330 FPS hard limit and 5 foot minimum engagement distance for all weapons.

#22 bid2630

bid2630

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 04:20 PM

Two CQB indoor facilities here in the Sacramento area are 400fps.

#23 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,301 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 30 December 2010 - 04:22 PM

View Postbid2630, on 30 December 2010 - 04:20 PM, said:

Two CQB indoor facilities here in the Sacramento area are 400fps.

ouch!:blink:

#24 Jeremy314

Jeremy314

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts
  • Interests:Scifi, anime, airsoft, PS3 gaming

Posted 31 December 2010 - 04:35 AM

In Georgia, the majority of CQB facilities are 400FPS fields...

They say it's because they have store fronts where people can buy guns, but they don't have the balls to tell them they can't use them right then and there.

#25 ryeguy6

ryeguy6

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 05:27 PM

I just bought a G&G Sniper Rifle, its the G96. I know this is KWA website but I was wondering what fields I could play on with it because of the high fps. I live in PA. Ive played at the GodFather Airsoft CQB Arena, but never the outdoor one. I was wondering if anyone knows of a place that lets you play with a sniper that has over 550Fps with .20's near PA, Thanks, ryan

#26 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,301 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 06 July 2013 - 11:27 PM

View Postryeguy6, on 06 July 2013 - 05:27 PM, said:

I just bought a G&G Sniper Rifle, its the G96. I know this is KWA website but I was wondering what fields I could play on with it because of the high fps. I live in PA. Ive played at the GodFather Airsoft CQB Arena, but never the outdoor one. I was wondering if anyone knows of a place that lets you play with a sniper that has over 550Fps with .20's near PA, Thanks, ryan
Simply check your local fields.  This thread is necro with the last post close to 2.5 yo.  I recommend that you start a new thread.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users