• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 eXiLe.

eXiLe.

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 01:29 AM

Hello i am having an issue with my M4 i had the spring downgraded to an m100 wich puts me at about 350fps and i am using a 10.9 volt battery and all of a sudden my motor locked up? I took off the battery checked the barrel for a jam and still nothing. I then switched to a 9.6 volt battery and it works fine so i put my 10.9 on my other aeg wich also has a m100 spring and it works fine. What can be my porblem?

And to I Believe Allizard who locked my thread about FPS i am sorry didnt wanna sound dishonerable i planned on using .25 bbs so i wont be over limit and wont cause to much damage to players i didnt mean to offend, you or piss you off.

#2 urban_epidemic

urban_epidemic

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 05:32 AM

Make sure the battery has a good charge on it. There's been a few times I thought I had mechbox/motor problems when the battery just needed charging time.

Edited by urban_epidemic, 16 October 2008 - 06:37 AM.

#3 Guest_allizard_*

Guest_allizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 October 2008 - 08:19 AM

I've never heard of 10.9v battery.  Maybe you mean 10.8v.  That's 1.2v x 9 cells.

On the other hand, motor don't just lock up using higher voltage.  What's the result when you have the motor out of the grip with the wire still connected and pulling the trigger?!  If the current is complete the motor should spin freely.  If not, you need to check for pinched wires or broken connector etc..

#4 eXiLe.

eXiLe.

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 01:31 PM

OOps i meant to put 10.8 sorry but i took out the motor and it spins freely so then i checked the wires from the battery to the gearbox and found that the battery wires some how got pinched and they were touching each other so i put electrical tape on it and tried and it works great thank you for the tip.

To who ever is looking for compatible magazines i know the tokyo marui highcaps and the ICS high caps work perfectly with out one bb being left out. The ICS is a little snug inside the magazine reciever but you dont have to force it in.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users