A Few Q's about the MK series
Posted 26 September 2010 - 12:20 PM
- Can I use real steel sights on these? I have a KSC M17 with Meprolight tritium sights on them. I really want them on the 1911 Mk III. Is this possible?
- Can I use real steel grips on these? I'd love some rosewood grips on that 1911 Mk III. Is this possible?
- Which chrome 3rd party items could I install? I'd love to install a chrome barrel, guide-rod and controls. Are they available?
Posted 27 September 2010 - 11:01 AM
2. Yes, the frame is patterned after a commercial frame
3. Unavailable to this point, the gun is still new and aftermarket companies have yet to pick up production
Posted 28 September 2010 - 07:18 AM
So no CQB gun then... Ohwel, onto the KSC G35 Gold Medal ^^
I'll take a MKIII for my woodland adventures then
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users