4 replies to this topic

#1 genjo

genjo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 10:30 AM

Alright ,

Lets see I have had my FPG for awhile , owner of #326.

I have been in touch with Magpul with several issues i had , great customer service on replacing things that broke.

But , the 1 issue they never seemd to help me with was the Full Auto bug.

I bought a new M18c to put in the FPG.  As i had an old M18c and thought the issue might be with the age.

I slowly took the new M18c apart and put it back together with the parts the FPG came with.

I put the slide on the FPG , moved selector to Full Auto and loaded a mag.

Released the slide and fired

it shot a 3 round burst and the selector swicth moved to nuetral.

Pulled the slide back again , and moved the selector to Full Auto , making sure it was there i released the slide and fired ... another 3 round burst and the selector was in nuetral.

This is the problem i having and have had since i bought the FPG.

Magpul sent me a new hammer assembly due to a part breaking in it , but before that the Full Auto bug was still there.

I need help with this issue as its rather annoying to not be able to use the Full Auto function .. i have 2 other M18c's that i use for semi auto , and id like to have the FPG for Full Auto.

Any help here would be greatly appreciated !

Thanks,

Genjo

Edited by genjo, 24 September 2010 - 10:31 AM.

#2 xKingSizex

xKingSizex

Customer Service Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,820 posts
  • Interests:Umm, airsoft...

Posted 24 September 2010 - 11:48 AM

Sorry Genjo, any issues you are having with the FPG kit does not involve KWA since we had nothing to do with building the kits.
We are currently working on the complete version and it will be different internally so that these are not issues you will see with the product.

#3 Gun487

Gun487

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 12:03 PM

A KWA complete FPG?  :hithearts: MSRP? lol I know... you cant tell me.... without killing me  :shiftyninja:

#4 genjo

genjo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 04:26 AM

Alright thanks for the info KingSize , guess ill have to knock harder on Magpul's door about this.

topic can be locked.

#5 Guest_allizard_*

Guest_allizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 September 2010 - 02:19 AM

KWA complete version have more then dozen of internal changes over the Magpul FPG kit so it's hard to help you solved your issue.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users