• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 CHANPION

CHANPION

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 10:21 PM

Hi all I was hoping to get some help, I received my brand new kwa m9 ptp from airsoftgi today and the first thing I notice was the gun was dry out of the box like the insides. so I used the supplied oil to lube some of the internals. I loaded 15 bbs into the mag and shot them no problems, then loaded another 15 b,b cycles a round but I notice the slide did not go foward all the way so I figured jam so cocked it back again after taking the jammed bb out, happend again, for some reason the bb won't chamber into the barrel and I'm not sure why could some on help me out

#2 xKingSizex

xKingSizex

Customer Service Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,809 posts
  • Interests:Umm, airsoft...

Posted 20 September 2010 - 10:55 PM

Did you check the cylinder to see if the 'finger' was there? It may have broken during the jam. What brand and weight bb are you using?

#3 CHANPION

CHANPION

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 11:22 PM

I use g&g .20 hmm and I just checked and I compared the "finger" part  to my kp45s finger. are they supposed to be identical cause the finger on my m9 is little shorter

#4 CHANPION

CHANPION

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 11:23 PM

I use g&g .20 hmm and I just checked and I compared the "finger" part  to my kp45s finger. are they supposed to be identical cause the finger on my m9 is little shorter

#5 xKingSizex

xKingSizex

Customer Service Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,809 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 10:19 AM

So there is one there then still? Not sure why it would be jamming on you if that is there. You can send it in if you like, just hop on our Help Desk at the link above or www.kwausa.com/support to get an RMA started for you.

#6 CHANPION

CHANPION

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 12:36 PM

Yes there is still a finger there but it is not as long as my kp45s like the kp45 like sits flush with the cylinder and my m9 is a little buy shorter

#7 CHANPION

CHANPION

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 12:49 PM

Should I submit a new ticket?

#8 CHANPION

CHANPION

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 01:44 PM

I'm sure its the cylinder head because the finger might be chipped or broken since it shorter than my m11 and my kp45. it doesn't push the bb all the way in the barrel...so would it be easier and less costly If I just bought a new cylinder and try to take the gun apart...thats going to be tricky since this is my first m9 I'm not sure how to take that part apart

#9 xKingSizex

xKingSizex

Customer Service Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,809 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 03:24 PM

View PostCHANPION, on 21 September 2010 - 01:44 PM, said:

I'm sure its the cylinder head because the finger might be chipped or broken since it shorter than my m11 and my kp45. it doesn't push the bb all the way in the barrel...so would it be easier and less costly If I just bought a new cylinder and try to take the gun apart...thats going to be tricky since this is my first m9 I'm not sure how to take that part apart

Problem could be the feed ramp hitting the cylinder though and just replacing a part isn't always the answer. I had to change out 12 ignition coils in my car before finally finding what the issue really was. I knew it wasn't the coil that was the problem, but until I changed out my complete computer I didn't fix the problem.

Our techs can fix the problem if you want, or you can replace the part.

#10 CHANPION

CHANPION

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 08:26 PM

Okay so i guess ill send it in, is there an estimate on how much the repair will cost? Also all I have to-do is create a new ticket and the folks can tell me what ill need to do is that correct?

#11 xKingSizex

xKingSizex

Customer Service Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,809 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 11:45 PM

Your gun is still under warranty, you just pay shipping to us and we take care of the rest.

#12 phiz

phiz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 09:30 PM

Did you get a resolution?

Just got my brand new M9 today and same thing, one clip was OK the next clip nothing feeds, the slide stops about a half inch short.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users