• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 inbigtrouble

inbigtrouble

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 11:25 AM

in the proshop,  there is a version 2 pistol grip that i need because my inner screw threads stripped... this one has the brass inserts to stop that... but will it fit on both gearboxes? 2gx and 1g?

also, do you guys carry another bb ramp? my screw went in to far, and broke the plastic... it works, but it does get a little misfeeds... 1 out of 50....

can you guys email me when you get the new 2gx gearbox shells (with bearings) for m16br in stock?

Edited by inbigtrouble, 11 September 2010 - 04:24 PM.

#2 Guest_allizard_*

Guest_allizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 September 2010 - 08:13 PM

pistol grip in Proshop is the new updated version and will work with old model guns.  It will come with all necessary screws.

We can post here in the forum when 2GX shell back in stock.

#3 inbigtrouble

inbigtrouble

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 09:31 PM

View Postallizard, on 11 September 2010 - 08:13 PM, said:

pistol grip in Proshop is the new updated version and will work with old model guns.  It will come with all necessary screws.

We can post here in the forum when 2GX shell back in stock.

ok... great.. this may seem like a stupid question, but will it come with the motor plate too? or is that needed to buy seperately? and does that come with that little washer/riser thing? or is that the new one too with the straight slot adjustment?

also... i think i saw something on this forum about the  shells, but i cant remember what post or forum it was in, so could i just ask here? will the shells come with the bearings installed? as for tappet plates, do you guys have that, i just noticed a crack on it so i dont know if it will get worse... i cant find it listed under m16br parts or m4, sr10, or sr12... same with a new bb ramp... i could use my classic army tappet, but what about the ramp?

wire harness complete: come with new wires? or is that needed to be done by yourself?

Edited by inbigtrouble, 12 September 2010 - 04:17 PM.

#4 inbigtrouble

inbigtrouble

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 12:33 PM

will the shells come with the bearings?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users