Hop-up problem, or is it? M93R

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 EliteHaxzor

EliteHaxzor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft! Nah, i work a lot, but i try to go 'softing at least once a week. Best way to relieve some stress!
    I travel a lot, i play music, and i like to work out, and i'm also a geek at heart. Adrenaline Junkies are made of these.

Posted 03 September 2010 - 12:02 PM

So this is the first GBB that i bought since i started playing airsoft recently, i love it, but i have not much idea about the guns. When i first bought the M93R it was shooting just fine.  Just fine, except that the slide would lock every time i shot. I came here, found the solution, and that problem is solved.  Now, i went to play last Wednesday, and i noticed that every shot my bb's were going out of control up, and slightly to the right.  I changed the hop-up, went to turn it off, thinking that the bb's would go down, and they still go way up high, and slightly to the right.  I don't know what is wrong with it, i changed the hop up from left to right, bits at a time, i tried everything with it and if any of you guys have any suggestions or if any of you encountered this problem, please let me know how you solved it, if you got it fixed.

Thanks!

#2 MrMonkekekeMan

MrMonkekekeMan

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, KWA LM4

Posted 03 September 2010 - 01:13 PM

What weight BBs were you using? You should be using at least .25g BBs.

#3 EliteHaxzor

EliteHaxzor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft! Nah, i work a lot, but i try to go 'softing at least once a week. Best way to relieve some stress!
    I travel a lot, i play music, and i like to work out, and i'm also a geek at heart. Adrenaline Junkies are made of these.

Posted 03 September 2010 - 02:16 PM

So you're saying that heavier bb's for my GBB matters? That's what my friend said what to do but i have not tried it yet.. I was using .20's and .23's with it.  I'll try something heavier.

#4 xKingSizex

xKingSizex

Customer Service Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,820 posts
  • Interests:Umm, airsoft...

Posted 03 September 2010 - 03:24 PM

It does matter because of the velocity that the bb is coming out is too much for the lighter bb and causes a lack of stability. .25 or higher bb is recommended in all of our products and is much more stable.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users