• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 invisibleninja

invisibleninja

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 06:35 PM

My new KWA SR-10 arrived yesterday, and I noticed that the range and hop up effectiveness were not very good. After putting a hundred or so rounds through it, it improved. after about 150 rounds, it was up to the level that I had hoped for. Assuming it was grease and that the issue would go away over time, i proceeded to go through the recommended 3000 semi auto shots. 3700 rounds later, the issue still persists if the gun is left sitting for an hour or so before it is shot again. Then I decided to clean off the grease. I went to take the gun apart and immediately ran into a problem. I reset the piston and took of the cap screw and lightly tapped at the retaining pin on the other end of the allen wrench with a hammer to pop it out, but it would'nt move. I feel like if I hit the pin any harder, something is going to break. Did i do something wrong or am i just not hitting it hard enough? I dont want to break anything because i dont think issues caused by disassembling are covered by the warranty. Also, if there is a less painful way to alleviate this issue, please let me know.

Edited by invisibleninja, 24 August 2010 - 06:38 PM.

#2 Guest_allizard_*

Guest_allizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 August 2010 - 09:40 PM

body pin can be a bit tight when it's new.  Just punch it out with a hammer.  You won't break anything.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users