• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Silversage95

Silversage95

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 03:20 PM

Hey guys, I just recently bought used one of the old trademarked KWA/KSC M17 and have just encountered a problem. I fill up the mag with gas and bbs, start shooting, and after maybe 3 shots the slide stops making a full cycle and won't load another bb, so the only way to continue shooting is to continue to rack the slide like a cheap springer. I have lubed the slide, spring and spring guide, and just about every other part just to make sure the slide can cycle smoothly, but it just won't go back all the way. This is a very annoying problem and I would appreciate if you guys could help me fix it, thank you.

#2 WhiteWhale

WhiteWhale

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Interests:airsoft, real steel, photoshop, videos, gaming

Posted 21 August 2010 - 07:37 PM

I have the same issue I think with my M17 that I bought used (and broken). It fires 1 round, slide locks back and will do nothing; or will expel the gas in the mag. I was told that is was possibly a bad rocket valve?

#3 xKingSizex

xKingSizex

Customer Service Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,821 posts
  • Interests:Umm, airsoft...

Posted 21 August 2010 - 07:39 PM

View PostSilversage95, on 18 August 2010 - 03:20 PM, said:

Hey guys, I just recently bought used one of the old trademarked KWA/KSC M17 and have just encountered a problem. I fill up the mag with gas and bbs, start shooting, and after maybe 3 shots the slide stops making a full cycle and won't load another bb, so the only way to continue shooting is to continue to rack the slide like a cheap springer. I have lubed the slide, spring and spring guide, and just about every other part just to make sure the slide can cycle smoothly, but it just won't go back all the way. This is a very annoying problem and I would appreciate if you guys could help me fix it, thank you.

If it's trademarked, it's not KWA...

#4 Silversage95

Silversage95

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 10:40 PM

I actually now think it's KSC, I bought it used so I didn't get the orignal box or anything. I thought KSC was just KWA going under a different name? kind of how Condor makes stuff under the name OE Tech, TSD/SRC, etc etc. Either way, after posting my problem on a different forum, some people had the same problem and said a new spring and spring guide will fix it, so I will be purchasing one soon to hopefully fix the problem.

#5 xKingSizex

xKingSizex

Customer Service Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,821 posts
  • Interests:Umm, airsoft...

Posted 22 August 2010 - 04:54 PM

Two different companies, KWA makes parts for KSC and that's it. Not related in any other way. Glad you got the answers you are looking for though.  :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users