Parts missing in gun

4 replies to this topic

#1 Coin3

Coin3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 08:07 PM

So in my KZ75... I noticed I am missing two parts. Their numbers in the manual are 89 and 90. They are the Guide rod alignment screw and nut. The parts are very small, and keep the recoil spring a bit more compressed than without them.
It's not affecting performance as far as I can see, but with the slide off the recoil spring is just a bit bit less compressed than it should be... which pushes it off to the side, almost colliding with the side of the slide.

Here are pictures to explain.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Yeah, so... how can I get these parts and fix this problem?
Thank you, I put a bit of work into this post to help you understand what's happening.

#2 xKingSizex

xKingSizex

Customer Service Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,809 posts
  • Interests:Umm, airsoft...

Posted 17 August 2010 - 09:57 PM

I'll check with our Service Center tomorrow about this issue. In the meantime, go to www.kwausa.com/support and register and create a new ticket on our Help Desk. I'll get you taken care of for this and see what's going on here.

#3 Coin3

Coin3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 10:37 PM

You guys have had great service, even for such a little thing. But It's been a week and a half, and the parts have never arrived yet. What were they sent in? An envelope? My parents have checked for it in the mail every day, and nothing. I'm sure it must be hard to keep track of a parcel containing tiny parts only millimeters in length. :P

#4 xKingSizex

xKingSizex

Customer Service Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,809 posts
  • Interests:Umm, airsoft...

Posted 04 September 2010 - 05:17 PM

That's odd, reply to your Help Desk ticket with this issue so I can track this better. Sorry for the delay, I know we pulled it and it should have shipped out already long ago.
I'll check on it Tuesday when I get back in, but reply with your issue to your Help Desk ticket please.

#5 Coin3

Coin3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 08:57 PM

Good news! I just got the parts installed in the gun and everything is how it should be now. Thank you, thank you to KWA, and your awesome customer service. :)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users