boys, on topic or off the forum

#22 jakattack1987

jakattack1987

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 05:08 PM

well i finally got it. its the ksc taiwan version. which is awesome. the accuracy reallyy is as good as aegs well at least jg rifles anyway. i was scoring 9 /10 body shots at 120 ft with the wind blowing pretty good. at 150 ft i was about 6/10 on little smaller than human sized target. havent tested past that but i would imagine by the way the bbs were flying max range is somewhere between 180 to 200ft. definately impressive for this little gun. and wow the fire rate is insane i tap the trigger and get 3 round burst i used .28 i havent tried .25 i used .20s and man they were movin. i noticed the mag seems to warm slightly when i fill it anybody else notice this? i cant wait to use this thing in a game. i bought this to tie me over till the lm4 comes out but with how awesome it is i want the lm4 even more now i can only imagine how awesome  it will be.

#23 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,545 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 27 August 2010 - 05:48 PM

View Postjakattack1987, on 27 August 2010 - 05:08 PM, said:

well i finally got it. its the ksc taiwan version. which is awesome. the accuracy reallyy is as good as aegs well at least jg rifles anyway. i was scoring 9 /10 body shots at 120 ft with the wind blowing pretty good. at 150 ft i was about 6/10 on little smaller than human sized target. havent tested past that but i would imagine by the way the bbs were flying max range is somewhere between 180 to 200ft. definately impressive for this little gun. and wow the fire rate is insane i tap the trigger and get 3 round burst i used .28 i havent tried .25 i used .20s and man they were movin. i noticed the mag seems to warm slightly when i fill it anybody else notice this? i cant wait to use this thing in a game. i bought this to tie me over till the lm4 comes out but with how awesome it is i want the lm4 even more now i can only imagine how awesome  it will be.

Please refrain from KSC discussions.  This is a KWA forum.  The specs for you gun can be different than the KWA MP7 and as such the info you are reporting could be misleading. :gun:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users