• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 snakedoctor

snakedoctor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 02:40 PM

Will the kwa 50 rd extended mag for the glock 18c fit in a KSC glock 18c? i have a KSC that i just bought im so lucky but i bought a 50 rd mag from evike and well it doesnt work right in my ksc it shoots one round and the slide locks back so i have to release the slide can any one help is the mag damaged? i also bought a kwa regular mag and that works just fine should i send it in to KWA please advise

#2 bobcoburn

bobcoburn

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 06:09 PM

if you bought the gun new then there is a good chance its a clone so dont send it to kwa unless your 110% sure its real (i bought one about 6 months ago and was sure it was real but it wasnt, still works great though lol).

as far as im aware it shouldnt matter if its kwa or ksc, post some pics of the gun (slide inside and out) and the extended mag

#3 xKingSizex

xKingSizex

Customer Service Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,823 posts
  • Interests:Umm, airsoft...

Posted 06 August 2010 - 09:27 PM

We do not take in KSC products in to our Repair Center, only KWA USA products. If you purchased a KWA long mag, we can take a look at it to see if something is wrong with the mag though. I'd need to see pics of the mag before you send it in to verify it is our product.

#4 snakedoctor

snakedoctor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 11:15 AM

i know the guns a real KSC not a clone i compared the pics from a HK based website but the place i bought the mag agreed to exchange the mag and as for it only shooting 1 bb the magazine lip is not flush with the actual mag to simple grinding should fix it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users