• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 FatalSylence

FatalSylence

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 09:07 AM

I live in the northern US, and I know that gas guns aren't to fond of the cold.  My question is: will this gun function okay in 32-40(Fahrenheit) degree weather?  I mean, I know the fps will drop and stuff, but is it still skirmishable for a couple of hours?  And if so, it won't ruin the gun?

Thanks, guys! =)

Edited by FatalSylence, 02 August 2010 - 12:29 PM.

#2 cjboi

cjboi

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 12:41 PM

View PostFatalSylence, on 02 August 2010 - 09:07 AM, said:

I live in the northern US, and I know that gas guns aren't to fond of the cold.  My question is: will this gun function okay in 32-40(Fahrenheit) degree weather?  I mean, I know the fps will drop and stuff, but is it still skirmishable for a couple of hours?  And if so, it won't ruin the gun?

Thanks, guys! =)

Mine still works great and I live in Canada. I get about 10-15 drop of FPS and that's about it. System 7 for KSC or NS2 system for the KWA did a really good job on making a GBB pistols and SMGs. I ranked them on the top with the Tokyo Marui GBB and trust me you wont be disappointed with the MP7 (KWA or KSC) its rock solid.

#3 FatalSylence

FatalSylence

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 07:41 PM

View Postcjboi, on 02 August 2010 - 12:41 PM, said:

Mine still works great and I live in Canada. I get about 10-15 drop of FPS and that's about it. System 7 for KSC or NS2 system for the KWA did a really good job on making a GBB pistols and SMGs. I ranked them on the top with the Tokyo Marui GBB and trust me you wont be disappointed with the MP7 (KWA or KSC) its rock solid.

Sweet!  What's the lowest temperature you've played at?

#4 cjboi

cjboi

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 12:04 AM

View PostFatalSylence, on 02 August 2010 - 07:41 PM, said:

Sweet!  What's the lowest temperature you've played at?

-45... at that time I had my KWA mp7 and it was only shooting 365 FPS average

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users