• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 FatalSylence

FatalSylence

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 08:38 AM

Hey, all.  I am new to these forums.  So far, I love them.  You guys all seem way nicer than most forums I've been to, and helpful and informative, too.  =)

Anyway, I'm finally going to be running into some money and I've had my heart set on some serious Airsoft for a long time.  I absolutely love it and am very excited.

After a long time of searching, I've set my eyes on the KWA MP7.  I've read that KWA is the best company in airsoft, and everything I've heard, read, and seen confirms that.  

So, I just have a couple questions regarding the absolutely beautiful MP7.  

I'm going to get the US version, as I understand it, and I'm looking into upgrade parts.  

The two parts I've found are the 6.03 TBB on KWA's proshop, and the shooter's design rocket valve.  If I install these parts, can you tell me roughly the FPS I would be getting?  I'm not worried about a max FPS or anything, I want to squeeze as much as I can out of the thing because I want to be able to use heavier bbs for accuracy but still push 300 (or more) FPS.  

Also, how much does the TBB improve accuracy, assuming I use a .25g bb.

Sorry for the long-winded post, and thank you for any replies and info.  =)

FatalSylence

Edited by FatalSylence, 02 August 2010 - 12:29 PM.

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,650 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 02 August 2010 - 03:19 PM

View PostFatalSylence, on 02 August 2010 - 08:38 AM, said:

Hey, all.  I am new to these forums.  So far, I love them.  You guys all seem way nicer than most forums I've been to, and helpful and informative, too.  =)

Anyway, I'm finally going to be running into some money and I've had my heart set on some serious Airsoft for a long time.  I absolutely love it and am very excited.

After a long time of searching, I've set my eyes on the KWA MP7.  I've read that KWA is the best company in airsoft, and everything I've heard, read, and seen confirms that.  

So, I just have a couple questions regarding the absolutely beautiful MP7.  

I'm going to get the US version, as I understand it, and I'm looking into upgrade parts.  

The two parts I've found are the 6.03 TBB on KWA's proshop, and the shooter's design rocket valve.  If I install these parts, can you tell me roughly the FPS I would be getting?  I'm not worried about a max FPS or anything, I want to squeeze as much as I can out of the thing because I want to be able to use heavier bbs for accuracy but still push 300 (or more) FPS.  

Also, how much does the TBB improve accuracy, assuming I use a .25g bb.

Sorry for the long-winded post, and thank you for any replies and info.  =)

FatalSylence
Welcome to the forum.  A TBB will boost both accuracy and FPS.  I can't say what the shooters rocket valve will give you but read this link for more info on KWA's bolt that is not yet available: http://www.kwausa.co...?showtopic=1678

Suffice it to say that the TBB and a good rocket valve could get you on the 450 FPS range with .2's

:gun:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users