• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 rhiz27

rhiz27

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 11:30 PM

I have an M93R NS2 extended mag and something sizable has begun rattling around inside...though strangely the mag still works fine. I'd like to get inside to fix whatever it is, does anyone know where I can find instructions for taking the mag apart?

#2 Spiggy

Spiggy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 10:53 AM

if you're not afraid of voiding your warranty, you just need to empty out all the gas, remove the base plate and spacer, expose the two pins, and drive them with an appropriately sized punch.

#3 Adamlxlx

Adamlxlx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 10:08 AM

I am having the same problem with one of my m92 mags.  There was a large rattle inside of it.  Took it apart and it was the brass tube that connects with the fill valve on the bottom base plate. I put it back where it was supposed to go only to find it rattle again after two fills.  What is the purpose of this brass tube?  I am currently running without it and the mags seems to work fine.  This mag was brand new used once.

#4 Spiggy

Spiggy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 12:35 PM

the tube keeps the magazine from venting out liquefied gas when it is over-pressured.  

Usually I pop it back into place and apply superglue or similar adhesive and give it a full 24 hours before re installation.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users