• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Traphic

Traphic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 07:24 PM

I've had my KWA mac 11 NS2 almost since it was released.  Recently the gun stops cycling and it has to be cocked before every shot.  The shots seem to have exactly the same power as normal, the bolt just doesn't cycle backwards.  I tried it with a second mag and it works fine so I assume it's not the gun.  Although looking at the magazine there is no apparent cause for this. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

#2 greatwatermelon

greatwatermelon

I Break GUNS!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 12:10 PM

View PostTraphic, on 16 July 2010 - 07:24 PM, said:

I've had my KWA mac 11 NS2 almost since it was released.  Recently the gun stops cycling and it has to be cocked before every shot.  The shots seem to have exactly the same power as normal, the bolt just doesn't cycle backwards.  I tried it with a second mag and it works fine so I assume it's not the gun.  Although looking at the magazine there is no apparent cause for this. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Strange, so with the magazine youa re having problems with... the bolt releases forward, fires a round, but doesn't cycle back? or does it get stuck half way?

Yet your second mag doesn't have this problem... Could be your air nozzle/loading ramp. Can you take a picture of your air nozzle/loading ramp/cylinder?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users