#21 cjboi

cjboi

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 10:18 AM

View PostCakedogs, on 23 July 2010 - 06:47 AM, said:

hey OP let us know how that Nine ball valve works for you, I broke the nozzle of my KP45 mag and need to replace it with that part but don't know if it would fit properly

Do mp7 and kp45 have the same fill valve? I will for sure let you guys know how it turns out after installing the nine ball fill valve. I was thinking of installing madbull, but I heard great things about nine ball. I wish I could find that 14 gauge rubber band though. I still would want to get one.

#22 Vamp2269

Vamp2269

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, Gaming, Model Rocketry, Holloween.

Posted 23 July 2010 - 10:20 AM

View Postcjboi, on 22 July 2010 - 11:56 PM, said:

I asked around in every piercing shop i went to. They never heard of a rubber band that short, which make think that they're dumb. I cant find them, so I just bought the nine ball fill valve. If you could find one for me and sell me some that would be great. Thanks

Well at my Mall there is a place that I go to and I usually buy a bunch of them and there realy cheap. So I can mail some to you after the next time I go to the mall. How many would you want?

#23 Vamp2269

Vamp2269

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 10:20 AM

:withstupid:

Edited by Vamp2269, 23 July 2010 - 12:15 PM.

#24 cjboi

cjboi

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 10:31 AM

View PostVamp2269, on 23 July 2010 - 10:20 AM, said:

Well at my Mall there is a place that I go to and I usually buy a bunch of them and there realy cheap. So I can mail some to you after the next time I go to the mall. How many would you want?

probably 10!

#25 Vamp2269

Vamp2269

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 12:29 PM

View Postcjboi, on 23 July 2010 - 10:31 AM, said:

probably 10!

OK when I get them I'll PM you so we can work out the postage.

#26 cjboi

cjboi

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 10:47 AM

View PostVamp2269, on 23 July 2010 - 12:29 PM, said:

OK when I get them I'll PM you so we can work out the postage.

hey vamp, I actually found some 14g rubber-bands when I was on my trip to Banff Alberta Canada at some piercing shops in the village. Thanks for the offer though. Did you get the clear ones or pure black o rings? I got those clear ones, they're pretty cool  B):D . And I think those 14 gauge rubber bands are way better than the stock o rings in the KSC fill valves, since mine is clear and tight, so it wont pop off again like my old one.

#27 Vamp2269

Vamp2269

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 11:25 AM

View Postcjboi, on 31 July 2010 - 10:47 AM, said:

hey vamp, I actually found some 14g rubber-bands when I was on my trip to Banff Alberta Canada at some piercing shops in the village. Thanks for the offer though. Did you get the clear ones or pure black o rings? I got those clear ones, they're pretty cool  B):D . And I think those 14 gauge rubber bands are way better than the stock o rings in the KSC fill valves, since mine is clear and tight, so it wont pop off again like my old one.

It shouldn't matter whether the rubberband is clear or black they both are made from the same material.
I'm glad you found some and I agree they do fit tighter which is good. But I have one in my first mag and its worn out now and I don't know how to take it out.

#28 cjboi

cjboi

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 04:22 PM

View PostVamp2269, on 31 July 2010 - 11:25 AM, said:

It shouldn't matter whether the rubberband is clear or black they both are made from the same material.
I'm glad you found some and I agree they do fit tighter which is good. But I have one in my first mag and its worn out now and I don't know how to take it out.

use a two pins and poke it out since it's only rubber. I know they're the same material, I thought it was neat because it was clear.

#29 RETleatherneck

RETleatherneck

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 01:01 PM

OK here is a Update on my Valve problem of my 2 new KWA 40RD Mags. My Valve Key just arrived today from Evike.I removed the Valves which I found to be lose and then Soaked them in a Silicone bath, reinstalled them nice and Tight.The Mags are now working.Now that I know how to fix the Mags and all the Advise you guys posted I will be ordering more Mags.Oh ya some one told me sticking the Mags in the refrigerator before refill also helps to get more gas in them.I am still awaiting my Chrono so I can run some other tests. Thank you all for your Advise.

#30 BabyThor

BabyThor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 05:39 PM

View Postcjboi, on 23 July 2010 - 10:18 AM, said:

Do mp7 and kp45 have the same fill valve? I will for sure let you guys know how it turns out after installing the nine ball fill valve. I was thinking of installing madbull, but I heard great things about nine ball. I wish I could find that 14 gauge rubber band though. I still would want to get one.

I've talked to KWA staff about this issue and they told me that all of their blow backs (except the M11A1) use the same fill valve

#31 djcue

djcue

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 02:06 AM

View PostVamp2269, on 21 July 2010 - 01:39 PM, said:

Because of the shape of the ones you have in the picture I don't think they will work.
I am talking about 14guage rubberbands they are made to keep tapered earings on.
They look like the ones in the picture I attached to my response.
what mall did u find those ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users