• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 woaihuan

woaihuan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 06:47 AM

So, as the topic title says, I'm having some major issues here.

Every shot (sometimes it works for a few shots) it will load 2-3 BBs out of the mag, which will get jammed in the chamber area and require me to either shake or pick them out, only to happen again the next shot.

Also, when the mag is empty, it continues to dry fire without catching on the mag follower. I tried a brand spanking new mag and had the same issues.

The thing on the blow-back chamber that pushes the BBs up the ramp appears intact.

Thanks guys. I really hope I can get his solved. I do not have the box or manual or anything like that, so I can't call on the warranty. I'd like to get this fixed as soon as possible so I can get out and play/spray.

#2 woaihuan

woaihuan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 07:28 AM

Here's a look at the chamber.

It's a bit rough, but would that cause this?

Anyone got any ideas?

#3 woaihuan

woaihuan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 07:33 AM

File didn't upload. Trying again.Attached File  P1000172.jpg   90.78K   26 downloads

#4 woaihuan

woaihuan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 10:49 AM

My blowback chamber is marked MK11. New or old version?

edit: Ok guys, I took it completely apart, cleaned everything up and re-oiled everything. It's no longer jamming (well, rarely), but it continues to dry fire.

Any idea what could be causing the dry firing?

Also, a new issue I noticed. Even on lowest hopup setting, the BBs have too much backspin. Any suggestions on that?

I'm mostly worried about this dry firing....

Edited by woaihuan, 10 July 2010 - 05:50 PM.

#5 woaihuan

woaihuan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 11:58 AM

Airsoft Canada seems to think my cylinder is screwed. I tend to agree with their conclusion.

...yay spending more money.

#6 greatwatermelon

greatwatermelon

I Break GUNS!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 03:05 PM

I had the exact same problem as you did before I sent my M11A1 NS2 into KWA. (My KWA M11A1 NS2 came from the very first batch.) Your cylinder's loading ramp has been worn down too much, so now it isn't loading bb's properly into your chamber. So, Airsoft Cananda is right, replace your cylinder and it'll be firing like new again.

FYI, After the first batch of M11A1 NS2's, KWA quickly replaced the cylinders with a redesigned nozzle/loading ramp. So, the new cylinder you install should last you a while, even though the previous one took me several thousand rounds to make it fail.

Edited by greatwatermelon, 11 July 2010 - 03:12 PM.

#7 Spiggy

Spiggy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 10:45 AM

replace the hopup bucking too.

A fresh hopup bucking is always a good thing.  Like fresh undies :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users