• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Chairmanlao

Chairmanlao

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 04:45 PM

I bought a KWA mp7 from Airsoft Outlet Northwest about 2 weeks ago.
Today I was playing around with it and noticed the FPS is really really low. So low it cannot break a side of a can. The range has also dropped, it no longer shoots straight.
I'm using propane, Matrix .2s and I live in Portland Oregon, yes its not the hottest place but its around 65 degree.
What is wrong with the gun??!

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,719 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 29 June 2010 - 04:48 PM

View PostChairmanlao, on 29 June 2010 - 04:45 PM, said:

I bought a KWA mp7 from Airsoft Outlet Northwest about 2 weeks ago.
Today I was playing around with it and noticed the FPS is really really low. So low it cannot break a side of a can. The range has also dropped, it no longer shoots straight.
I'm using propane, Matrix .2s and I live in Portland Oregon, yes its not the hottest place but its around 65 degree.
What is wrong with the gun??!
Try a fresh can of gas (green gas, propane is not recommended) and see if you still have the problem. :gun:

#3 Chairmanlao

Chairmanlao

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 05:29 PM

PROBLEM SOLVED!
I went back into my airsoft boxes. I saw that I have a kwa box (for the gun), 1 kwa mag box, and 2 KSC mag box. AKA i'm using KSC mags in a KWA gun. KSC mags are weaker than the KWA ones. PROBLEM SOLVED!

#4 cjboi

cjboi

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 10:01 PM

there the same!!! I dont know what you talking about. Maybe the output valve in your KSC mags are screwed (not fitted well enough or not tight enough). I have both KWA and KSC mags and I can tell you they're the same. If you have a valve key, you can try to take the output valve out and see if the spring inside it is broken or not.

View PostChairmanlao, on 29 June 2010 - 05:29 PM, said:

PROBLEM SOLVED!
I went back into my airsoft boxes. I saw that I have a kwa box (for the gun), 1 kwa mag box, and 2 KSC mag box. AKA i'm using KSC mags in a KWA gun. KSC mags are weaker than the KWA ones. PROBLEM SOLVED!

#5 Chairmanlao

Chairmanlao

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 10:45 PM

I will be going over to my friends to do a real chrono of this "problem".
I'll post the chrono readings on ALL the mags. =)

#6 Chairmanlao

Chairmanlao

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 06:35 PM

*NOT SOLVED*

Its not the mags, its the gun itself.
My friend used the mags and fired it out of his kwa mp7 - n/p

Looks like i'll be speaking to a KWA staff member about fixing this (its only 3 weeks old)

#7 xKingSizex

xKingSizex

Customer Service Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,824 posts
  • Interests:Umm, airsoft...

Posted 02 July 2010 - 03:08 PM

Register on our Help Desk and create a new ticket after you chrono and get some solid numbers to go with. www.kwausa.com/support
We'll take care of it for you, but get some data...make sure your hop up is off when doing your testing.

Register on our Help Desk and create a new ticket after you chrono and get some solid numbers to go with. www.kwausa.com/support
We'll take care of it for you, but get some data...make sure your hop up is off when doing your testing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users