4 replies to this topic

#1 Conner Brenner

Conner Brenner

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 11:33 AM

Hey KWA first off I want to thank you for the amazing mp7.  I bought one at Airsoft GI's Black Friday sale after being convinced by Allizard and it was one of the smartest decisions I have ever made!  Now I am looking to upgrade it and I was wondering if you have any idea on when the official KWA upgrade parts for the mp7 mentioned a few months ago will be available.  Thanks for all the hard work and I can't wait to make my next KWA purchase!

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,720 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 27 June 2010 - 01:58 PM

View PostConner Brenner, on 27 June 2010 - 11:33 AM, said:

Hey KWA first off I want to thank you for the amazing mp7. I bought one at Airsoft GI's Black Friday sale after being convinced by Allizard and it was one of the smartest decisions I have ever made! Now I am looking to upgrade it and I was wondering if you have any idea on when the official KWA upgrade parts for the mp7 mentioned a few months ago will be available. Thanks for all the hard work and I can't wait to make my next KWA purchase!
Well you can start with an EdGI TBB 6.01mm right now. I have one and love it. Just remember if you are thinking about CGB your going to be out of luck with pretty much any of the upgrades. If you are looking to get to 400 and above, the barrel is a nice place to start. I'll leave the rest of the answering to Allizard and the crew at KWA. :gun:

#3 Conner Brenner

Conner Brenner

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 11:36 AM

View Postgcw360, on 27 June 2010 - 01:58 PM, said:

Well you can start with an EdGI TBB 6.01mm right now. I have one and love it. Just remember if you are thinking about CGB your going to be out of luck with pretty much any of the upgrades. If you are looking to get to 400 and above, the barrel is a nice place to start. I'll leave the rest of the answering to Allizard and the crew at KWA. :gun:

thanks for the reply gcw.  I read the forums often and so i have seen edgi tbb and am probably going to order one soon.  Although I am still very curious about the upgrades that were mentioned early this year regarding performance internals manufactured by KWA.  I understand Id be out of cqb range but im alright with that :D Thank you though for your insight on the 6.01 tbb.  I am glad that you love it.  this helps me make that purchase confidently.  but anyways if I could get an update on those upgrade parts id be very thankful.

P.S.  Thanks for the lithium battery review! that helped me out a ton!

#4 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,720 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 28 June 2010 - 04:01 PM

View PostConner Brenner, on 28 June 2010 - 11:36 AM, said:

thanks for the reply gcw. I read the forums often and so i have seen edgi tbb and am probably going to order one soon. Although I am still very curious about the upgrades that were mentioned early this year regarding performance internals manufactured by KWA. I understand Id be out of cqb range but im alright with that :D Thank you though for your insight on the 6.01 tbb. I am glad that you love it. this helps me make that purchase confidently. but anyways if I could get an update on those upgrade parts id be very thankful.

P.S. Thanks for the lithium battery review! that helped me out a ton!

Oops! One thing, it's actually a 6.03 TBB not 6.01. My bad. I have a 6.01 in my M4. Your welcome regarding the battery review. :gun:

#5 Conner Brenner

Conner Brenner

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 05:14 PM

View Postgcw360, on 28 June 2010 - 04:01 PM, said:

Oops! One thing, it's actually a 6.03 TBB not 6.01. My bad. I have a 6.01 in my M4. Your welcome regarding the battery review. :gun:
no worries. i was beginning to think you might have bought a custom one from edgi because i only saw the 6.03 :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users