• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 RETleatherneck

RETleatherneck

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 03:46 PM

My neighbor came over to see if he could shoot my KSC MP7A1 again.He tripped on my Cement patio and dropped my KSC MP7 I watched in horror as it spun towards death.Lucky it hit its butt stock bounced up about a foot and I dived to catch its second fall.We then test fired it and nothing happened.He then asked how much I owe you.I was more worried about the MP7,so I took out the bolt to find it was only miss aligned.Placed it back together and it fired like a charm.Wow I love this MP7,easy to work on and survived by luck with no scratches.The good news I did find out the bolt is made of some kind of aluminum or light weight metal,and the plunger is silver looks like Aluminum also.I plan on buying the KWA version if they ever it gets restocked.I do not think my Systema PTW M4 Mil/Le could have survived a drop like that without cracking a receiver.

#2 cjboi

cjboi

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 09:18 PM

What type of KSC mp7 do you have? Are you sure its KSC? There's also KWA mp7 asia version you know with umarex trademarks also. KSC mp7's has "KSC" trademarks underneath the gun right by the hand guard.

#3 RETleatherneck

RETleatherneck

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 06:32 AM

View Postcjboi, on 26 June 2010 - 09:18 PM, said:

What type of KSC mp7 do you have? Are you sure its KSC? There's also KWA mp7 asia version you know with umarex trademarks also. KSC mp7's has "KSC" trademarks underneath the gun right by the hand guard.
Mine has no Umarex trade marks whats so ever on it. on the side it says Cal4.6mmX30 on the other side it says Heck & Koch GmbH.One my Fellow Marines can read Japanese and he translated the manual and told me it says it is a System7 Anniversary model.He also told me the manual recommended the use of 134a gas.How ever I have the internal parts on order to convert it to Green Gas.This MP7 is very well made and has a real smooth bolt action.Here is some thumb nails of the MP7
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Edited by RETleatherneck, 27 June 2010 - 06:49 AM.

#4 cjboi

cjboi

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 03:50 PM

ya it looks like mine, KSC mp7 taiwan version. If it has a red piston cup then it's the taiwan version, by the way the piston cup and nozzle for the KSC mp7 taiwan version is exactly the same thing as the KWA mp7 umarex US version, the only difference is the flute valve. Its made for green gas or propane. Japanese version has a serial number and JP underneath the Heck & Koch GmbH. Where did you buy it? Taiwan version doesnt have serial number and TW initials anymore, they used to but not anymore unless you bought yours at RA TECH. Only the KSC mp7 Japan version now adays have the serial number and JP initials at the end of the serial number.

View PostRETleatherneck, on 27 June 2010 - 06:32 AM, said:

Mine has no Umarex trade marks whats so ever on it. on the side it says Cal4.6mmX30 on the other side it says Heck & Koch GmbH.One my Fellow Marines can read Japanese and he translated the manual and told me it says it is a System7 Anniversary model.He also told me the manual recommended the use of 134a gas.How ever I have the internal parts on order to convert it to Green Gas.This MP7 is very well made and has a real smooth bolt action.Here is some thumb nails of the MP7
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Edited by cjboi, 27 June 2010 - 03:52 PM.

#5 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,304 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 27 June 2010 - 04:13 PM

View Postcjboi, on 27 June 2010 - 03:50 PM, said:

ya it looks like mine, KSC mp7 taiwan version. If it has a red piston cup then it's the taiwan version, by the way the piston cup and nozzle for the KSC mp7 taiwan version is exactly the same thing as the KWA mp7 umarex US version, the only difference is the flute valve. Its made for green gas or propane. Japanese version has a serial number and JP underneath the Heck & Koch GmbH. Where did you buy it? Taiwan version doesnt have serial number and TW initials anymore, they used to but not anymore unless you bought yours at RA TECH. Only the KSC mp7 Japan version now adays have the serial number and JP initials at the end of the serial number.

Consider yourself warned. This is a KWA Forum not a KSC one.:thumbsdown: Lets get back to KWA topics. This thread is closed. :closed:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users