9 replies to this topic

#1 skipper0930

skipper0930

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 02:27 PM

Hi everyone,
When I shoot my M23f, the slide will only cycle partially and the nozzle will be stuck kind of right above the point where the BB's feed out of the mag (its not stuck into the barell). I have to reach in, and push the nozzle back into place (there is a little friction) and then I can cock the slide the rest of the way back, and let it load another round. I have stripped it all down, everything (including nozzle return springs) look ok. Also, when I field strip and the recoil spring and barrel are taken out, I can fairly easily grab the nozzle and pull it forward, and it will slide back into place (makes me think that when the gun is together there is something pressing up onto the nozzle, to make it get stuck). Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!

#2 Spiggy

Spiggy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 12:32 PM

sounds like your cylinder may be off.  There should be a "finger" underneath that pushes bbs into the chamber.  If the finger is missing, it will not load bbs correctly and get stuck.

#3 skipper0930

skipper0930

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 02:00 PM

Nope, the "finger"/bb loader is on there, and lines up cleanly with the end of the nozzle. Thanks though.

#4 Spiggy

Spiggy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 11:01 AM

broken sear then?

The hammer doesn't catch properly anymore and is dragging on your cylinder

#5 skipper0930

skipper0930

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 11:04 PM

View PostSpiggy, on 28 June 2010 - 11:01 AM, said:

broken sear then?

The hammer doesn't catch properly anymore and is dragging on your cylinder

What exactly is the sear? And this could be possible, because the cylinder slides nicely back and forth with the slide off, but when the slide and lower reciever are put together, there is more friction when pulling the cylinder/nozzle.

#6 skipper0930

skipper0930

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 11:14 PM

I looked it up, do you know what part would've become "worn" down?

#7 Spiggy

Spiggy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 10:57 AM

the sears are two metal "hooks" under the hammer assembly that catch the hammer during cycle. You should have 2, and they should be sharp.

#8 skipper0930

skipper0930

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 12:34 AM

View PostSpiggy, on 30 June 2010 - 10:57 AM, said:

the sears are two metal "hooks" under the hammer assembly that catch the hammer during cycle. You should have 2, and they should be sharp.
Hi again, sorry for taking so long to reply. The sears are looking pretty sharp, and can catch the hammer when I push the hammer back into them (in the assembly). I was thinking that, since it looks a little worn down, the hammer might not be completely catching on the hammer reset block, causing it to drag on the bottom of the nozzle/blowback chamber, causing it to not cycle completely. Unfortunately, both of those pieces are fairly expensive, and you all don't even have the m23f hammer in stock. What do you recommend I do?

#9 skipper0930

skipper0930

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 01:03 PM

Spiggy, do you have any suggestions? Or is there a number I can call to talk about the 23?

#10 Spiggy

Spiggy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 01:52 PM

no suggestions, You may want to look at either replacing the parts or replace the guns.  

If it's not listed on the website call in and ask for them directly.  The website has a lot of web traffic thanks to all the large store dealers and things don't get updated until the next day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users