KZ75 + SERPA?

5 replies to this topic

#1 tielthal

tielthal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 12:53 PM

Will the KZ75 fit Blackhawk's SERPA holsters?

Thanks!

#2 Guest_allizard_*

Guest_allizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 June 2010 - 10:12 AM

If BHI Serpa made one for CZ75 then it will fit.  I just don't know if they actually made one.

#3 MessedUpMike

MessedUpMike

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 12:45 PM

It fits in the 1911 Serpa Beltslide holster. I own both and can confirm it. You may have to let out on the tension screw some though. I also hear they fit in M9 Holsters, but have yet to try it.

#4 airductassassin

airductassassin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 12:45 PM

I know this is an old thread but I'm a huge fan of the cz-75 and wanted to add my two cents.

If you want an active retention system try iTac Defense. These work beautifuly. They even have magazine pouches which in my experience work better than bladetech's.
http://itacdefense.c...?CategoryID=331

unfortunately they do not come in left handed. I run dual cz's on the field. For my left handed holster I use a Blackhawk Serpa Sportser made for the Beretta 92/96. It was the only thing I could find that was left handed and used the active retention button system I like.

#5 Mctwist411

Mctwist411

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 12:38 PM

the KZ75 fits in a 1911 holster. I know this from plenty of guys using them at the field i play at.

#6 greatwatermelon

greatwatermelon

I Break GUNS!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 02:18 PM

Perhaps they tighten their serpa's? When I placed my kz75 into the 1911 serpa, it was easy to pull out without disengaging the lock.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users