1 reply to this topic

#1 shovels

shovels

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 10:54 AM

Hi guys I'm having problems with a recently purchased KP8
Every time i fire the gun the action seems to work as normal but i get no BB's out of the barrel until about maybe a second or so later when a BB (or two some times it seems to double feed the odd time as well) slides out of the barrel.
i have heard talk of something like this being an issue on the KP* series if the internals weren't properly lubed but the internals have been cleaned and lubed and no change.  So since im at my wits end i was wondering if any of you have come across it before and how you fixed it if you did.
If fairly sure its not a mag issue, it happens on two different mags which are both only a few months old (the newest one less then 2) and it seems to have just suddenly started happening all of a sudden.  

any help you could give will be appreciated

#2 Guest_DaWorm_*

Guest_DaWorm_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 September 2008 - 08:19 AM

Hello,

Since you recently purchased your KP8 pistol it's still under our 45 Day Warranty. Please send the pistol back to us for repair since in still in warranty and we are interested in what's causing the issues with the miss feeding. You will need to contact KWA for an RMA Number and also complete an RMA Return Form you can obtain from our website, here's the link www.kwausa.com/downloads/KWA_USA_RMA_Form.pdf Please include the form with your return package, please follow instructions that are listed on the form to avoid processing delays. If you have any questions or need assistance, please feel free to contact KWA Customer Service Dept.

KWA-USA Customer Service Dept. (626) 581-1777

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users