• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 c0de

c0de

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 06:15 AM

alright ive had this gbb for a few years, and ive never had any problems with it besides it jamming every once and awhile or when i put it on full auto. but i cant get the slide off, it seems like its caught on something, i follow all the right steps to take off the slide just on the regular glock 26. im not sure if its a default or im doing something wrong, but can someone help? thanks in advance.

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,738 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 31 May 2010 - 08:59 AM

View Postc0de, on 31 May 2010 - 06:15 AM, said:

alright ive had this gbb for a few years, and ive never had any problems with it besides it jamming every once and awhile or when i put it on full auto. but i cant get the slide off, it seems like its caught on something, i follow all the right steps to take off the slide just on the regular glock 26. im not sure if its a default or im doing something wrong, but can someone help? thanks in advance.
Dumb question...did you take out the mag?:gun:

#3 sully84

sully84

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 04:44 PM

or put the selector switch to the safe position?

#4 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,738 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 31 May 2010 - 05:24 PM

View Postc0de, on 31 May 2010 - 06:15 AM, said:

PLEASE READ!!!!

http://www.kwausa.co...hp?showtopic=13

#5 c0de

c0de

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 09:29 AM

yes i did all that. and also, it does say M26 type c on the box and also the receipt. so yeah.

Edited by c0de, 25 November 2010 - 06:21 PM.

#6 Guest_Shogo_*

Guest_Shogo_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 June 2010 - 09:34 PM

the spring guide is probably out of place.  turn the gun up side down  and knock it a few times.   Sounds like voodoo but it cured my M19 disassembly issue.

#7 c0de

c0de

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 06:21 PM

ive tryed all of that. and it says g on the box, not m. so can someone please help

Edited by c0de, 25 November 2010 - 06:22 PM.

#8 Italian13

Italian13

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 03:20 PM

Then you sir probably have a clone... :shiftyninja:

#9 ChristianZelenuk

ChristianZelenuk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 07:13 AM

Or he has a KSC that actually says M26 and he thinks its a KWA

#10 WhiteWhale

WhiteWhale

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Interests:airsoft, real steel, photoshop, videos, gaming

Posted 07 December 2010 - 11:12 AM

Does your slide have trademarks and is the selector switch horizontal with the frame when you are trying to take it apart?

#11 c0de

c0de

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 02:30 PM

it has no trades. and i take the magazine out and the selector switch is horizontal. i got this gun when i was around 13 years old and i did not know much about it and ive read around that with the kwa/ksc you have to pull the slide back to change the selector switch i did not do that. the gun still functions, it just does not disassemble.

oh and to the people who think i dont know what im talking about, this is the EXACT gun that i have with box pics included: http://www.justpisto....uk/kwag26c.htm

#12 kwaglock

kwaglock

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Interests:Evos, STis, WRXs, Skyline GTRs, etc

Posted 25 July 2011 - 09:43 PM

when the slide gets stuck get a little pin and under the rear of the slide there will be a small square shaped hole on the bottom of the back cover. stick the pin in the square shaped hole but not to far and push down then you will be able to take the slide off. every one else on here posting comments have never owned a full auto KWA because you have to do that on all of theme.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users