• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Riflewizard

Riflewizard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 08:55 PM

1. Cant move the slide takedown lever. It's jammd. Ony a bit of wiggle. Cant get slide off. This is obviously a big issue.

Second, the gun only fires fully automatic, no matter the fire setting.

#2 GOLGO 13

GOLGO 13

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, Hondas, Guns, Girls anything that takes my time and money pretty much =)

Posted 13 May 2010 - 09:09 AM

I'm not trying to insult your intelligence RW,  but just to make sure, you are pressing the button on the opposite side of the frame while pressing the takedown lever right??

Also once you get the slide off,  check the ramp that pops up between the right side grip and teh frame and interfaces with the slide.  If it is dirty/sandy, it may get stuck down.  You may check that first.  W/O mine in front of me, that is teh best I can tell you.

>>Mike

#3 Riflewizard

Riflewizard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 01:56 PM

i've owned an M9 style gun since 06... so i know how the slide releas wworks... it is just jammed an wont move even when the bar has cleared the latch on the left side

#4 Spiggy

Spiggy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 03:40 PM

from the top of the slide, can you see if the locking block is in full motion?

#5 Riflewizard

Riflewizard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 03:04 PM

If by locking block you mean the button on the right side of the slide release, then yes, it is in motion. The mechanism is NOT blocking the lever. it seems to be something internally.

#6 GOLGO 13

GOLGO 13

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, Hondas, Guns, Girls anything that takes my time and money pretty much =)

Posted 15 May 2010 - 05:56 AM

the locking block is in front of the rear sight on top of the slide and should go up and down whne you pull the trigger.  You can pull the trigger on safe and it should also move up and down.

#7 Riflewizard

Riflewizard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 08:55 PM

I Don't think it is moving. If you guys mean the two 'prongs' you can see by the barrel that move when the slide is moved. It moves when the slide is racked but not when the trigger is pulled.

#8 Spiggy

Spiggy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 11:01 AM

View PostGOLGO 13, on 15 May 2010 - 05:56 AM, said:

the locking block is in front of the rear sight on top of the slide and should go up and down whne you pull the trigger.  You can pull the trigger on safe and it should also move up and down.
no, that's a firing indicator. IIRC in the real counterpart, it's responsible for moving out of the way to allow the FP to drop.
-incidentally is a non-functioning part on the airsoft model.

-the locking block is the funny flanged piece that hangs out around both sides of the barrel.  You can see them from the slots in the slide.

#9 Riflewizard

Riflewizard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 01:40 PM

Yeah i figured that out

It doesnt move when the trigger is pulled as i said but will work properly with the slide being racked etc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users