How much improvement of the Inner Barrel..

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#41 smalfry99

smalfry99

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 06:06 PM

someone please help

#42 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,596 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 29 June 2010 - 06:32 PM

View Postsmalfry99, on 29 June 2010 - 05:42 PM, said:

i have to remove the screw for the bolt catch lever screw and the selector switch screw and they both 1mm
Here you go...before you get excited it's expensive because it is part of a set: http://www.132slotca...roducts_id=3960

Avant Slot (they make slot cars and stuff for SC enthusiasts) makes the set. It's a place to start. I would search RC and slot car tools/supplies sights.

:gun:

#43 smalfry99

smalfry99

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 06:35 PM

thank u so much.

#44 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,596 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 29 June 2010 - 06:44 PM

View Postsmalfry99, on 29 June 2010 - 06:35 PM, said:

thank u so much.

Anytime. If you find another one, cheaper, you might want to post it. :gun:

#45 cjboi

cjboi

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 05:45 PM

how accurate is your gun? Mine goes 15 meter's straight and the BB would go up after that, that's with the hop up off, is that normal? I understand its only 160mm inner barrel long. Im using a KSC .20 g BB's and the hop up is off/low.

Edited by cjboi, 15 July 2010 - 05:46 PM.

#46 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,596 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 06:08 PM

View Postcjboi, on 15 July 2010 - 05:45 PM, said:

how accurate is your gun? Mine goes 15 meter's straight and the BB would go up after that, that's with the hop up off, is that normal? I understand its only 160mm inner barrel long. Im using a KSC .20 g BB's and the hop up is off/low.

My MP7 is down. :( I threw a spring and it's going to the mother ship (KWA) to be repaired. Once I get is back I can comment. But I usually fire at a pole I have about 70 feet out in the yard and I don't seem to get loft at 45 feet like you are describing with the hop off. A GBB MP7 like a real gun, but to a lesser extent, has a violent shooting action and perhaps the recoil is causing the climb. Just a thought. :gun:

PS- Perhaps I should explain what is happening? The other night while showing off my monster MP7, it fires in the 450's, it started to act up. What was happening was with each shot the breech would remain open as if the mag was empty. Now I'm the first to admit that I am an AEG guy when it comes to teching, fixing, upgrading, etc. So, I PM'd the resident tech at KWA...Spiggy. Without blinking an eye the problem was diagnosed. As you look into the breech there is a little metal bar the depending ion orientation (up or down) will determine if the the breech stays back or goes forward. There are springs that allow for the change in orientaion based on the mag being empty or not. One of those srings came off and the gun thinks that the mag is empty. Not a big deal. But...it's not an easy gun to work on if you are not experienced. Like I said earlier, I'm an AEG guy, therefore I'm leaving this to the experts. :thumbsup:

#47 cjboi

cjboi

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 06:23 PM

View Postgcw360, on 15 July 2010 - 06:08 PM, said:

My MP7 is down. :( I threw a spring and it's going to the mother ship (KWA) to be repaired. Once I get is back I can comment. But I usually fire at a pole I have about 70 feet out in the yard and I don't seem to get loft at 45 feet like you are describing with the hop off. A GBB MP7 like a real gun, but to a lesser extent, has a violent shooting action and perhaps the recoil is causing the climb. Just a thought. :gun:

ya its pretty weird. I wonder what's causing this problem on my MP7. I thought it would be just normal since the inner barrel is not that long 160mm only. Mine would like go 15-20 feet in my estimation shooting straight, then it would climb up. Anyone else having this issue? :(

#48 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,596 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 06:31 PM

View Postcjboi, on 15 July 2010 - 06:23 PM, said:

ya its pretty weird. I wonder what's causing this problem on my MP7. I thought it would be just normal since the inner barrel is not that long 160mm only. Mine would like go 15-20 feet in my estimation shooting straight, then it would climb up. Anyone else having this issue? :(
Here's another thought, sorry if you've posted this it's hard to keep them all straight. Are you using propane? If you are and lubing the barrel/internals through either a reservoir attachment or by hand the bucking could become over lubed causing swelling. That swelling might cause the enhanced hop. Again, not trying to point fingers...just a thought. :gun:

#49 cjboi

cjboi

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 07:50 PM

View Postgcw360, on 15 July 2010 - 06:31 PM, said:

Here's another thought, sorry if you've posted this it's hard to keep them all straight. Are you using propane? If you are and lubing the barrel/internals through either a reservoir attachment or by hand the bucking could become over lubed causing swelling. That swelling might cause the enhanced hop. Again, not trying to point fingers...just a thought. :gun:

I hardly ever lube the inner barrel or the nozzle. I lube it, but maybe after 5 games. I mostly lube the fill valve of my mags that's about it and Yes! I am using propane, its hard to find green gas or duster gas here in Canada. My hop up is fine I've seen it there's nothing wrong with it. I am also using pure silicone oil. I do have the RA TECH hard kick set though. It puts a little bit weight on the bolt carrier.  Thanks for the help though

Edited by cjboi, 15 July 2010 - 07:51 PM.

#50 cjboi

cjboi

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 01:13 PM

By the way what's the range of your mp7 when it was on stock inner barrel?

#51 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,596 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 01:26 PM

View Postcjboi, on 16 July 2010 - 01:13 PM, said:

By the way what's the range of your mp7 when it was on stock inner barrel?

Good to 100-125ft

#52 cjboi

cjboi

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 12:38 PM

ok then I guess mine is ok, not broken. I guess mine shoots about 30-35 meters straight. Sorry I couldnt really tell how far I was shooting till someone in my family told me how far 100 feet is  :thumbsup:

Edited by cjboi, 17 July 2010 - 03:10 PM.

#53 cjboi

cjboi

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 01:31 PM

View Postgcw360, on 29 June 2010 - 06:44 PM, said:

Anytime. If you find another one, cheaper, you might want to post it. :gun:

http://www.bloomerto...eyWrenches.html

they're .87 cents each plus shipping

#54 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,596 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 01:45 PM

View Postcjboi, on 24 July 2010 - 01:31 PM, said:

http://www.bloomerto...eyWrenches.html

they're .87 cents each plus shipping

Thanks dude!!!:notworthy:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users