• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 pfairsofter36

pfairsofter36

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 07:20 AM

My M18c stopped working after the screw under the rear sight came loose, causing the back pin and the entire selector lever assembly to fall out. I thought it was fixed, as I luckily found the tiny spring and ball for the selector lever and replaced them. The selector lever now moves its full motion form semi to full.

But when I pull the trigger nothing happens. I actually think the slide is fixed but something is wrong with the lower frame. I think this because when I pull the trigger with the slide off the hammer won't disengage. Slide on or off - I just pull the trigger all the way and nothing happens, not even a click.

Any help is much appreciated.

#2 pfairsofter36

pfairsofter36

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 06:09 PM

Posted Image

Anyone...help?

When I pull the trigger it goes all the way back, but the hammer won't disengage, no clicking sound or anything. Is it common for any parts on the bottom frame to fall out?

#3 xKingSizex

xKingSizex

Customer Service Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,821 posts
  • Interests:Umm, airsoft...

Posted 10 May 2010 - 06:20 PM

I'm not our gas expert, but you can send it in for our techs to take a look if all else fails.
Sign up on our help desk and create a new ticket if you think you might want to send it in.

#4 Guest_Shogo_*

Guest_Shogo_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2010 - 11:53 PM

Sorry dude.. i only collect them.  I don't fix them.  Call KWA CS for your best option.

#5 pfairsofter36

pfairsofter36

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 10:51 AM

I'll make a ticket but to be honest it's not actually an M18c. The internals are mostly the same but it's just a clone. So I don't think I can send it in, can I?

Edited by pfairsofter36, 11 May 2010 - 10:51 AM.

#6 xKingSizex

xKingSizex

Customer Service Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,821 posts
  • Interests:Umm, airsoft...

Posted 11 May 2010 - 06:00 PM

No you won't be able to send in a clone, and we really only discuss KWA product on the forum as well.
We will be closing this thread, sorry.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users