9 replies to this topic

#1 Boss Nobody

Boss Nobody

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:38 PM

13-06-10 Question

Okay so when I first bought my gun I noticed the top part on one of my magazines wouldn't allow BBs go in smoothly. I ignored this hoping it would affect the gun, silly me. All my other magazines allow the bbs to fall in without pressing or resistance, however with this magazine bbs have to be pressed in and I think they are also being scratched on the way in.

Is there any way I can get a replacement for this magazine? I've used it a couple times and I think it's been making my gun double feed and such. I don't want to use a pair of pliers on it because I honestly don't want to mess with it. If there is no hope for a replacement, I'll try using pliers.

_____

So I received my KWA MP7 in the mail yesterday. I have to say I am happy with this gun. However there are a few things I'd like to ask.

I've been reading on the forums for the answers to some of the questions I have, but the answers are either not clear, or I can't really understand them, or the post has just been left to rot.

When I first opened my box I noticed the Lube inside the bottle they provided me had leaked out. I checked the proshop and they seem to be out of stock. Is there any alternative lubrication I can use, such as some "Madbull Ultimate Silicone Oil" or can i only use KWA's lube. I hear that other lubes may cause the hop up to swell, this is a concern I have.

Lube in question. Worth Trying?
http://www.airsoftgi...roducts_id=6458

Breaking apart the gun?

Also is there anything I have to do to remove the push pins off my gun? I've tried pushing the push-pins out of the back but the top one won't come out. Should I try using some more force? The bottom one slides out fairly easily while the top one won't budge, I might try using a punch and a hammer, if all else fails.

Other than lubricating the bolt, nozzle, and magazines is there anything else I should lubricate?

When lubing up the magazine what parts should I lubricate? The bottom port? How about the top rubber part? Do I drip it inside or just rub oil on the rubber?

Are there any problem parts I need to look out for in the future? Or as long as I clean the gun, lube it and tighten the screws it should be fine?

Im running propane, filling up my adapter with provided oil every 500 shots.

Edited by Boss Nobody, 13 June 2010 - 11:01 AM.

#2 Hitman07

Hitman07

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
  • Interests:YouTube, Airsoft/Paintball, and Computers

Posted 04 May 2010 - 07:02 PM

Boss Nobody, on 04 May 2010 - 06:38 PM, said:

So I received my KWA MP7 in the mail yesterday. I have to say I am happy with this gun. However there are a few things I'd like to ask.

I've been reading on the forums for the answers to some of the questions I have, but the answers are either not clear, or I can't really understand them, or the post has just been left to rot.

When I first opened my box I noticed the Lube inside the bottle they provided me had leaked out. I checked the proshop and they seem to be out of stock. Is there any alternative lubrication I can use, such as some "Madbull Ultimate Silicone Oil" or can i only use KWA's lube. I hear that other lubes may cause the hop up to swell, this is a concern I have.

Lube in question. Worth Trying?
http://www.airsoftgi...roducts_id=6458

Breaking apart the gun?

Also is there anything I have to do to remove the push pins off my gun? I've tried pushing the push-pins out of the back but the top one won't come out. Should I try using some more force? The bottom one slides out fairly easily while the top one won't budge, I might try using a punch and a hammer, if all else fails.

Other than lubricating the bolt, nozzle, and magazines is there anything else I should lubricate?

When lubing up the magazine what parts should I lubricate? The bottom port? How about the top rubber part? Do I drip it inside or just rub oil on the rubber?

Are there any problem parts I need to look out for in the future? Or as long as I clean the gun, lube it and tighten the screws it should be fine?

Im running propane, filling up my adapter with provided oil every 500 shots.

Airsoft Innovations makes good oil. Get a light shock oil they can be found at RC/Hobby Shops.
youtube.com/danph77 look for MP7 breakdown
Get a punch and smack the sucker out. They are hard to come out...unlike my real steal AR15...so simple and plus they capture pins...MP7 is not :(
Dont lube anything. Just use green gas and that will be great or if you on propane 3 drops of shock oil in the tank or adapter and you set
Watch the bolt...every once and awhile take it out...500-1000 shots and inspect it. 4 screws on the front check those and check the screw on the back. They are known to shake out from the vibrations.

Good luck

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by Hitman07, 04 May 2010 - 07:05 PM.

#3 Boss Nobody

Boss Nobody

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 07:09 PM

I presume this it the oil you are speaking of?

http://www.airsoft-i...com/GBBoil.html

Once I get the bolt out I will try to see what screws you are speaking of, but if possible do you think you can take a picture of what you're talking about. I checked out Danph77 on youtube before posting this and I noticed he suggests to lubricate some of the internals, should I just stick with lubrication via propane tank drops.

Edit: Oh wow you edited the diagrams in before I finished writing my post. Haha

Edited by Boss Nobody, 04 May 2010 - 07:10 PM.

#4 Hitman07

Hitman07

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 07:17 PM

That be it
Yea, I am Danph77 :) The video was made before the KWA MP7 hop up bucking crisis of early 2010 lol...anyway you can lube the internals if you want but its not really necessary. If you want to just put some oil on ur finger a light amount and rub it around in circles on all moving parts.

:)

#5 Boss Nobody

Boss Nobody

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 08:03 PM

I'll probably figure this out tomorrow. But with my hop up properly adjusted and ideal wind conditions, about what range should I be getting with my Mp7? Will I be able to reach out far or will I have to close and spray the SMG way? My friends are making me the point man when we play anyways so I'm the one leading the assaults or breaching first when we do CQB so it might not matter much for now, but I was wondering if it would be possible to use this as a field guns. I haven't seen any upgrades out for this gun or replacement parts.

I don't plan to spray anyways. Only got 4 mags right now and I like semi.

Edited by Boss Nobody, 04 May 2010 - 08:04 PM.

#6 Hitman07

Hitman07

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 09:24 PM

Boss Nobody, on 04 May 2010 - 08:03 PM, said:

I'll probably figure this out tomorrow. But with my hop up properly adjusted and ideal wind conditions, about what range should I be getting with my Mp7? Will I be able to reach out far or will I have to close and spray the SMG way? My friends are making me the point man when we play anyways so I'm the one leading the assaults or breaching first when we do CQB so it might not matter much for now, but I was wondering if it would be possible to use this as a field guns. I haven't seen any upgrades out for this gun or replacement parts.

I don't plan to spray anyways. Only got 4 mags right now and I like semi.

100-150 feet. I used mine as a field gun and out gunned full auto AEGs with hicaps and box mags. I use semi only most of the time I have six mags. If i switch to full auto its done like a real gun...short burst

#7 Hitman07

Hitman07

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 06:10 AM

check out the new post i made on mp7 breakdown

#8 Guest_Tahssa_*

Guest_Tahssa_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 May 2010 - 08:32 PM

Propane voids your warranty per the warranty instructions. KWA told me that the guns are only made for Green Gas, and propane is not a supported form of gas. Sucks, but it's their product and they know best.

#9 Boss Nobody

Boss Nobody

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 09:06 PM

Whoops, looks like I voided my warranty. Propane just saves so much money.

Anyways I used this yesterday afternoon into the night. During the night time it got somewhat cold so I had to warm up the mags in pants.

The force from the gun seems to have caused my already kind of damaged NcSTAR D4RGB Panoramic sight to finally break, so I'm getting that replace.

I need a lighter flashlight with a pressure switch, my light is pretty damn bright except I gotta press it or have it on 24/7, which is inconvenient for such a short gun, easier to manage if I had more space, but what can I say I love it still.

At night I actually managed to make people surrender by shooting the gun in their direction, I don't know if I hit them or not but they still called themselves.

I'm going to be the Mp7 along with my two tornado grenades which I am buying the DD kits for soon.

Had some difficulty adjusting hop up kind of, I think I need to still keep adjusting it. I can't really zero it at my house I live in too much of a populated area.

Edited by Boss Nobody, 06 May 2010 - 09:07 PM.

#10 Boss Nobody

Boss Nobody

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 11:03 AM

New question added to first post.

13-06-10 Question

Okay so when I first bought my gun I noticed the top part on one of my magazines wouldn't allow BBs go in smoothly. I ignored this hoping it would affect the gun, silly me. All my other magazines allow the bbs to fall in without pressing or resistance, however with this magazine bbs have to be pressed in and I think they are also being scratched on the way in.

Is there any way I can get a replacement for this magazine? I've used it a couple times and I think it's been making my gun double feed and such. I don't want to use a pair of pliers on it because I honestly don't want to mess with it. If there is no hope for a replacement, I'll try using pliers.

Hmm, I just tested the mag. It seems kind of iffy. It might be more of an issue of temperature of the gas rather than the mag itself that is causing it to double feed.

Edited by Boss Nobody, 13 June 2010 - 11:10 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users