• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts
  • Interests:Law Enforcement, Military, airsoft

Posted 04 May 2010 - 04:30 PM

i found this on Evike.
http://www.airsoftpo...oducts_id=30171
http://www.airsoftpo...oducts_id=30106

you guys stop making the gun, but do you still make the parts? is this off brand? if so, please tell me so I'll know to get M93R.

#2 Guest_Radix_*

Guest_Radix_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 May 2010 - 01:44 PM

View Postdiehard, on 04 May 2010 - 04:30 PM, said:

i found this on Evike.
http://www.airsoftpo...oducts_id=30171
http://www.airsoftpo...oducts_id=30106

you guys stop making the gun, but do you still make the parts? is this off brand? if so, please tell me so I'll know to get M93R.

Those parts are "NOT" KWA nor KSC. They are clone parts.

#3 pfairsofter36

pfairsofter36

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 04:49 PM

I don't want to argue with an admin but I'm pretty sure that is the original KSC G18c offered in two parts. It's got the "pre Glock trademark war" KSC trades on it. As of about a year ago, that set is the only way to buy an airsoft G18c with the original and full Glock trademarks. I think KSC avoids infringing by selling the gun in two parts. Evike actually stopped selling those for a very long time. I'm actually glad to see them back up.

EDIT: By the way how many posts do I have to have before I can post a new topic, I'm having problems with my M18c

Edited by pfairsofter36, 07 May 2010 - 04:55 PM.

#4 Guest_Shogo_*

Guest_Shogo_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2010 - 11:27 PM

^^^   :thumbsdown: I'm pretty sure you are wrong.  I owned several KSC G models and their slide never EVER looking like that.

#5 youngturk

youngturk

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Interests:Movies,Music,Basketball,Airsoft,KWA...

Posted 07 May 2010 - 11:37 PM

View Postpfairsofter36, on 07 May 2010 - 04:49 PM, said:

I don't want to argue with an admin but I'm pretty sure that is the original KSC G18c offered in two parts. It's got the "pre Glock trademark war" KSC trades on it. As of about a year ago, that set is the only way to buy an airsoft G18c with the original and full Glock trademarks. I think KSC avoids infringing by selling the gun in two parts. Evike actually stopped selling those for a very long time. I'm actually glad to see them back up.

EDIT: By the way how many posts do I have to have before I can post a new topic, I'm having problems with my M18c
           The guy you called admin is a kwa staff but nwm.If you are happy about things that CAN cause trouble,keep them to your self or atleast dont make a topic. :thumbsup:  know what i mean? hush.Dont even answer to this.

#6 pfairsofter36

pfairsofter36

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 08:14 AM

Look, I'm sorry if I was wrong. The reason I had said that it looked like it was KSC was because I had seen the same gun advertised in one piece as a KSC. I think it was on ehobbyasia. It was this but with full trademarks on the slide not just a "G":

http://shop.ehobbyas...de-version.html

Is that not KSC? Did they ever make a metal slide version? I realize that this is one of the most copied pistols out there. Again I am not an expert on KSC or KWA guns although I am a huge fan of KWA pistols and AEG's.

Youngturk, I think you are being unfair to me. I realized that I was speaking to a KWA staff member. I have held email conversations before and one member, Nathan, actually sent me a free allen wrench for the set screw under the rear sight that I had lost. That was incredibly kind and I am still in debt to KWA and their amazing customer service for this. Although I am not nearly as active as you, I actually joined this forum 9 months before you. I am not some random jerk-off n00b. I have to admit, I'm a little disappointed you would ask me to not post a self help thread just because you disagreed with one of my posts. I just want help fixing my pistol.

Again, sorry to all I offended.

#7 youngturk

youngturk

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Interests:Movies,Music,Basketball,Airsoft,KWA...

Posted 08 May 2010 - 12:26 PM

Nah man,i am just kidding around.Sorry if i offended you,i didnt mean to.I was being a dork  :hithearts:

and yes KSC did made a metal slide version,before the Glock law suit.

Edited by youngturk, 08 May 2010 - 12:28 PM.

#8 bobcoburn

bobcoburn

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 02:04 PM

there is some real m18c stuff floating round or at least i think its some of its real. i recently purchased a full one and as far as i can tell it is genuine, it shoots and looks like the real thing, it even came in a real ksc box that was folded inside out (to hide the branding from customs im guessing) it even came with the little target thing which iv seen comes in ksc m18c boxes iv seen on youtube. so dont be to quick to say its all fake but if you do buy any of the m series pistols be prepared to be let down as it is always gonna be a risk that what you want and what you get are two different things. BEWARE

#9 Guest_Radix_*

Guest_Radix_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 May 2010 - 09:12 PM

We've discontinued the M series for about one and half years already. Please read this announcement. http://www.kwausa.co...?showtopic=1513

#10 bobcoburn

bobcoburn

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 06:15 AM

just wondering what the difference between the kwa and ksc m18c is, like i have been let to believe the ksc has a trigger safety.
is there a post like http://www.kwausa.co...?showtopic=1513 this one which will tell me the difference between counterfeit ksc m18c's and real ones?

and just to make it clear i was only stating that from what iv got it would appear to be a real product but not an American one but some form of import but it could very well be a very good clone and i am not telling anyone to go out and buy any of these products. anyone who thinks these products are real is buying at their own risk as you have stated as they will get no support or warranty with such a product.

Edited by bobcoburn, 09 May 2010 - 06:22 AM.

#11 pfairsofter36

pfairsofter36

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 07:14 AM

View PostShogo, on 07 May 2010 - 11:27 PM, said:

^^^   :thumbsdown: I'm pretty sure you are wrong.  I owned several KSC G models and their slide never EVER looking like that.
Did you ever own a metal slide version? I think that's the only one with trades.

View Postyoungturk, on 08 May 2010 - 12:26 PM, said:

Nah man,i am just kidding around.Sorry if i offended you,i didnt mean to.I was being a dork  :hithearts:

and yes KSC did made a metal slide version,before the Glock law suit.
It's all good. We're all brothers (and sisters) in airsoft  :dance:

View Postbobcoburn, on 08 May 2010 - 02:04 PM, said:

there is some real m18c stuff floating round or at least i think its some of its real. i recently purchased a full one and as far as i can tell it is genuine, it shoots and looks like the real thing, it even came in a real ksc box that was folded inside out (to hide the branding from customs im guessing) it even came with the little target thing which iv seen comes in ksc m18c boxes iv seen on youtube. so dont be to quick to say its all fake but if you do buy any of the m series pistols be prepared to be let down as it is always gonna be a risk that what you want and what you get are two different things. BEWARE
The m18c is only KWA. KSC's version is the g18c. But there are other airsoft versions of the Glock 18c out there too.

View PostRadix, on 08 May 2010 - 09:12 PM, said:

We've discontinued the M series for about one and half years already. Please read this announcement. http://www.kwausa.co...?showtopic=1513
lol, I noticed. KSC still makes ttheirs though. Or at least what ehobbyasia claims to be KSC.

View Postbobcoburn, on 09 May 2010 - 06:15 AM, said:

just wondering what the difference between the kwa and ksc m18c is, like i have been let to believe the ksc has a trigger safety.
is there a post like http://www.kwausa.co...?showtopic=1513 this one which will tell me the difference between counterfeit ksc m18c's and real ones?

and just to make it clear i was only stating that from what iv got it would appear to be a real product but not an American one but some form of import but it could very well be a very good clone and i am not telling anyone to go out and buy any of these products. anyone who thinks these products are real is buying at their own risk as you have stated as they will get no support or warranty with such a product.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's correct about the trigger safety. Also, a KWA M18c should have an orange front, and a black slide with no trademarks at all (I think). I'm sure some companies have copied this in their design of a G18c though.

Also, I just remembered the KWA versions of the M18c use a Phillips head screw to hold the slide's hammer/ selector lever assembly in while clones and KSC use a torx  screw (at least KSC, I'm not sure about other clones). I think it's really one of the only surefire ways to tell if you have a KWA or not. But I could be wrong.

Edited by pfairsofter36, 09 May 2010 - 08:01 AM.

#12 bobcoburn

bobcoburn

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 09:24 AM

i guess thats why mines says g18c not m18c on the side then lol

to be honest i think it would take someone who really knows there stuff to look at what iv got and tell me if its real or a clone. i hope its real but if its not then i guess thats just what i get for wanting a gun thats been discontinued for so long.

Edited by bobcoburn, 09 May 2010 - 09:28 AM.

#13 Guest_Shogo_*

Guest_Shogo_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 May 2010 - 01:20 PM

Dude, I had owned every single KSC Glock in existence and multiple versions at one time.

Most KSC with Full trade metal slide are marked as Taiwan version.  Only Japan version with Plastic slide.  

As far as I know KWA sell their M series without trigger safety for the US market.

Edited by Shogo, 09 May 2010 - 01:33 PM.

#14 bobcoburn

bobcoburn

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 02:11 PM

did all the ksc glocks say austria on the side and where would it say taiwan version?

#15 Guest_Shogo_*

Guest_Shogo_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 May 2010 - 05:47 PM

Early KSC version (both Taiwan and Japan) have correct trade mark. The later KSC Taiwan version doesn't have Austria on it, plus they have incorrect Glock logo.

#16 RexRocker AEG Dr

RexRocker AEG Dr

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Interests:Everything Airsoft, Guitar

Posted 09 May 2010 - 06:19 PM

View Postpfairsofter36, on 09 May 2010 - 07:14 AM, said:

Did you ever own a metal slide version? I think that's the only one with trades.

It's all good. We're all brothers (and sisters) in airsoft  :dance:

The m18c is only KWA. KSC's version is the g18c. But there are other airsoft versions of the Glock 18c out there too.

lol, I noticed. KSC still makes ttheirs though. Or at least what ehobbyasia claims to be KSC.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's correct about the trigger safety. Also, a KWA M18c should have an orange front, and a black slide with no trademarks at all (I think). I'm sure some companies have copied this in their design of a G18c though.

Also, I just remembered the KWA versions of the M18c use a Phillips head screw to hold the slide's hammer/ selector lever assembly in while clones and KSC use a torx  screw (at least KSC, I'm not sure about other clones). I think it's really one of the only surefire ways to tell if you have a KWA or not. But I could be wrong.
Listen to Shogo, he knows what he's talking about.

#17 pfairsofter36

pfairsofter36

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 07:12 PM

View PostShogo, on 09 May 2010 - 05:47 PM, said:

Early KSC version (both Taiwan and Japan) have correct trade mark. The later KSC Taiwan version doesn't have Austria on it, plus they have incorrect Glock logo.

What do you mean incorrect Glock logo? I do realize that the trades aren't white on the real G18c but it sounds like something more. I have a KSC or clone (I'm not sure) G18c and it has full Glock trades.

***ADMINS: Please don't ban me for posting pics. A note to all: THIS IS NOT A KWA M18c. I'm only posting these pics to end my-and maybe others'-confusion.***
Posted Image

View PostRexRocker AEG Dr, on 09 May 2010 - 06:19 PM, said:

Listen to Shogo, he knows what he's talking about.

Believe me, I am.

Edited by pfairsofter36, 09 May 2010 - 07:17 PM.

#18 Guest_Shogo_*

Guest_Shogo_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2010 - 11:48 PM

Incorrect version is the one with BIG LETTER G instead of the Glock logo.  Take a look at the pictures on ehobbyasia.  You'll notice all the KSC metal slide version have one BIG G instead of the actual Glock logo.   They don't make them like they use to.  Or it could be another counterfeit.   I have no idea at this point and that's why I stop buying them.

Edited by Shogo, 10 May 2010 - 11:50 PM.

#19 diehard

diehard

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts
  • Interests:Law Enforcement, Military, airsoft

Posted 17 May 2010 - 05:26 PM

KWA M93R it is! thanks guys!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users