#1 airsoftrambo

airsoftrambo

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, Football,Lacrosse,Friends,Girls,Video Games, and surfing

Posted 26 April 2010 - 08:10 PM

Okay so within the next couple of weeks, (deffinately by the end of May, possible within a  week) I will be ordering the Kwa MP7. My question to you is what are some things I should buy with the gun, of course mags but how many? I will be using the gun mainly as a secondary but would also like to use as the occasional primary. My budget is no more then $400, preferably in the $350 range. Besides mags what other things should I buy? thanx for all of your time! :gun:

#2 Hitman07

Hitman07

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
  • Interests:YouTube, Airsoft/Paintball, and Computers

Posted 27 April 2010 - 12:43 AM

View Postairsoftrambo, on 26 April 2010 - 08:10 PM, said:

Okay so within the next couple of weeks, (deffinately by the end of May, possible within a  week) I will be ordering the Kwa MP7. My question to you is what are some things I should buy with the gun, of course mags but how many? I will be using the gun mainly as a secondary but would also like to use as the occasional primary. My budget is no more then $400, preferably in the $350 range. Besides mags what other things should I buy? thanx for all of your time! :gun:

Put a open red dot sight on there...or a micro red dot like a B2. Make sure you have 5 40 round mags if you want to use it as a primary...make that work for your budget

#3 dobey

dobey

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 04:32 AM

You absolutely positively need an amplifier on your MP7, mine is so loud it scares the hell out of people and gives you a huge advantage on the field.  Even a few weeks ago in a 50 man skirmish when I shot a blast on full auto the entire field pauses for a second, it is that intimidating.  This gun is louder than anything I have put one on before.

#4 Hitman07

Hitman07

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
  • Interests:YouTube, Airsoft/Paintball, and Computers

Posted 27 April 2010 - 11:18 AM

View Postdobey, on 27 April 2010 - 04:32 AM, said:

You absolutely positively need an amplifier on your MP7, mine is so loud it scares the hell out of people and gives you a huge advantage on the field.  Even a few weeks ago in a 50 man skirmish when I shot a blast on full auto the entire field pauses for a second, it is that intimidating.  This gun is louder than anything I have put one on before.

Lol. Well if only we had the tools to make one. I would like a [barrel extension] on mine and a HPV kit and I am good...oh and wish the stock was 3 position

#5 airsoftrambo

airsoftrambo

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, Football,Lacrosse,Friends,Girls,Video Games, and surfing

Posted 27 April 2010 - 07:34 PM

hmm right now i think I will get 3 mags with it, (4 mags total) and maybe get a micro redot! I can always buy more later, and i am going to be using it as my secondary, but as a primary in some games.

#6 tiger

tiger

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 02:09 AM

You might find it heavy soon if your going to use it as secondary in your dropleg holster.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users