• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#41 Spiggy

Spiggy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 03:49 PM

The gas is available for sales, you just need to complain to your favorite retailers as to why they don't carry it.

the stuff's been around for a long time, just no one has been demanding it.

#42 Vamp2269

Vamp2269

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, Gaming, Model Rocketry, Holloween.

Posted 21 April 2010 - 08:06 PM

View PostSpiggy, on 21 April 2010 - 03:49 PM, said:

The gas is available for sales, you just need to complain to your favorite retailers as to why they don't carry it.

the stuff's been around for a long time, just no one has been demanding it.

But green gas is always in demand, I can't see why they wouldn't be selling it already. Anyway you guys should put it in the pro shop. I heard you have a Free shipping policy so when i order my flashider adaptor and posibly a black flashider i can just add a can to the cart and be on my merry old way and be using a good propelant.

but anyway since green gas already has silicon oil in it should i clean off all the excess oil in my gun before using the gas to avoid over oiling.

#43 Hitman07

Hitman07

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
  • Interests:YouTube, Airsoft/Paintball, and Computers

Posted 21 April 2010 - 11:22 PM

View PostVamp2269, on 21 April 2010 - 08:06 PM, said:

But green gas is always in demand, I can't see why they wouldn't be selling it already. Anyway you guys should put it in the pro shop. I heard you have a Free shipping policy so when i order my flashider adaptor and posibly a black flashider i can just add a can to the cart and be on my merry old way and be using a good propelant.

but anyway since green gas already has silicon oil in it should i clean off all the excess oil in my gun before using the gas to avoid over oiling.

Hmm...I wouldnt mind picking up some KWA brand green gas in the Pro Shop...

Unless you are adding way to much silicon you shouldnt find any excess if you field strip it. I would either use propane and put one drop of the silicon oil kwa gives you or AI silicon oil about 3 drops every 200 rounds and if you have green gas I would just use that and do nothing else. Unless you want to field strip the gun and put a light coat of shock oil on your finger and wipe it on all moving parts. That is what I do on my real guns and mp7. For the MP7 I clean the barrel out, take bolt out and lightly coat it with gun oil and then make sure all the bolts and screws are tight. Then because I use propane I do what I listed above and thats pretty much it...the MP7 is a simple gun to take care of

Edited by Hitman07, 21 April 2010 - 11:23 PM.

#44 galactica

galactica

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 06:09 PM

I don't think we're ever going to get KWA to recommend a green gas, other than one that you cannot buy, it seems.  Why is this?  What are they afraid of?

#45 airsoftrambo

airsoftrambo

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, Football,Lacrosse,Friends,Girls,Video Games, and surfing

Posted 22 April 2010 - 06:24 PM

i'll just be using green gas at my local shop untill i'm out of warranty, then i'll switch to propane. much cheaper, and if you don't put that much silicone in it it seems it would be fine.

#46 galactica

galactica

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 06:49 PM

If the "warranties" available to US consumers were the only thing available in the UK or europe, KWA's operation would be shut down by legal action.  It is a shameful dodge.  In the EU any product sold has an effective warranty of 2 years from point of purchase.  Of course, dodgy airsoft retailers will try to get around this or dodge it, but if someone is determined enough, they'll get case law made against them.

#47 Vamp2269

Vamp2269

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, Gaming, Model Rocketry, Holloween.

Posted 22 April 2010 - 07:05 PM

I have a petition going for KWA to sell thier gas on the Pro shop here is the link so you all can reply and get this gas available http://www.kwausa.co...?showtopic=2613

Spread the word about it so we can make this happen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users