• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 cactus

cactus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 01:00 PM

I called Monday at noon EST and ordered a couple of internal parts to fix my M4, and they arrived Wednesday.  Talk about quick!  The person I talked to on the phone was very helpful.  I appreciated that a sector gear, when ordered separate from the whole gear set was only $20, which seemed very reasonable to me when you consider the three gear set is $60 - no price gouging is always welcome.  That being said, here are a couple of suggestions:

1.  I didn't get a copy of my receipt emailed to me.  I had to call back and get that Wednesday.  I didn't ask them to email it to me at the time of order, and it wasn't a big deal, but it would have been nice because I also didn't have a tracking number, and so wasn't around to sign for it Wednesday.  It seems like getting the receipt emailed to you should be pretty much automatic.

2.  The exploded assembly pictures in the Pro Shop should list the part names that correspond to the part numbers.  While reassembling my gearbox, I found something that looked like Part #59.  The exploded view showed me roughly where it went, but had I had the actual part name, I probably would have quickly realized exactly where it went, rather than messing around for 20 minutes until I found where I thought it went.  The parts pages in my manual list the part names, so it seems like it would be very easy to put them up in the Pro Shop.  Of course, the manual doesn't have an exploded view of the gearbox (at least mine doesn't).

Thanks again for making such an excellent product and having excellent service.

#2 Guest_Radix_*

Guest_Radix_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 April 2010 - 01:54 AM

Thank you for the kind words and your valuable suggestions. We will try our best to incorporate them into our process. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users