1 reply to this topic

#1 ThrasherJKL

ThrasherJKL

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 01:08 PM

Hello all! i know this is an old and repetitive topic, but considering these models are so popular and loved, i figured that it wouldn't hurt to ask.

I know that you can have these discontinued pistols serviced by KWA but do you guys still manufacture these models (M18, M17, M19, etc..) for other countries and if so may I (we to whom ever else would like to know) ask where exactly they are being sent to? Just in case im taking a trip i might wanna stop by the local airsoft shop. ;)

Thanks a bunch!!!

#2 generalvinny

generalvinny

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 04:41 PM

View PostThrasherJKL, on 08 April 2010 - 01:08 PM, said:

Hello all! i know this is an old and repetitive topic, but considering these models are so popular and loved, i figured that it wouldn't hurt to ask.

I know that you can have these discontinued pistols serviced by KWA but do you guys still manufacture these models (M18, M17, M19, etc..) for other countries and if so may I (we to whom ever else would like to know) ask where exactly they are being sent to? Just in case im taking a trip i might wanna stop by the local airsoft shop. ;)

Thanks a bunch!!!

The answer is no.
KWA already discontinued it, so why would they manufacture it?
If you want one, you can check the forums or try airsplat.
Last time I checked, I saw a bunch on forums and airsplat.com had them in stock.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users