2 replies to this topic

#1 jotohomomoto

jotohomomoto

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 05:06 PM

Is there any way to lower the ROF on the mp7 to maybe stop the bb's from jamming up in the barrel? Also, to conserve ammo and just have more control over where the bb's go. Sometimes it looks like 2 and 3 bb's come out in clumps and the ROF seems kind of sporadic. :whistle:

Edited by jotohomomoto, 02 April 2010 - 05:06 PM.

#2 galactica

galactica

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 07:44 AM

the ROF isn't your problem, it sounds like you have a soaked hop rubber.  Wrong solution to the problem.  IF you want to lower the ROF for another reason, then you can install that heavier bolt carrier, but you need to address the fact that there's a problem in the hop first.

#3 jotohomomoto

jotohomomoto

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 02:24 PM

Well,
I'm familiar with the Acetone Solution outlined in another thread but YES I was considering lowering the ROF for conservation purposes. I thought I'd maybe knock out two birds with one stone. I don't have the bb jamming problem all the time and thought that maybe lowering the ROF would help aleviate the problem.
I don't have the allen wrench small enough to remove the fire selector yet and haven't been able to get to my hop-up rubber to soak it.

Off Topic: one of my bolt release switches fell off today and was wondering where I could find a replacement. Thanx.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users