29 replies to this topic

#21 cjboi

cjboi

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 03:50 PM

That's why I don't buy the short mag... I hear this issue quite alot. Plus long mags look good with the mp7 IMO

Edited by cjboi, 25 June 2010 - 03:54 PM.

#22 Vamp2269

Vamp2269

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, Gaming, Model Rocketry, Holloween.

Posted 26 June 2010 - 01:44 PM

View Postcjboi, on 25 June 2010 - 03:50 PM, said:

That's why I don't buy the short mag... I hear this issue quite alot. Plus long mags look good with the mp7 IMO
Well ya but I guess they are manually fixing them and the newer ones in stock shouldn't have the problem anymore. But it is a realy easy fix that only a complete idiot could'nt do right. LOL
But if you have a holster for your MP7 it would me kinda wierd if you had a long mag sticking out. With the short mag you can have your MP7 loaded and ready when you need to unholster it and go destroy the competition. :thumbsup:

Edited by Vamp2269, 26 June 2010 - 03:38 PM.

#23 cjboi

cjboi

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 02:14 PM

ya thats true, where do you get a holster anyways for your mp7? I only have a sling for mine. I havent tried the holster anyway, so I cant really tell which one is better sling or holster.

View PostVamp2269, on 26 June 2010 - 01:44 PM, said:

Well ya but I guess they are manually fixing them and the newer ones in stock shouldn't have the problem anymore. But it is a realy easy fix that only a complete idiot could'nt do right. LOL
But if you have a holster for your MP7 it would me kinda wierd if you had a long mag sticking out. With the short mag you can have your MP7 loaded and ready when you need to unholster itit

#24 RETleatherneck

RETleatherneck

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 02:48 PM

View Postcjboi, on 26 June 2010 - 02:14 PM, said:

ya thats true, where do you get a holster anyways for your mp7? I only have a sling for mine. I havent tried the holster anyway, so I cant really tell which one is better sling or holster.

I have this Shoulder Holster for my MP7. http://www.cop-gmbh....r-COP-9385.html
I can Place one short Mag in the MP7 And a 2mag pouch for two more short Mags on the other side of the holster fits perfect.I will post some pics of it next week some time.
Once the Mag's are fixed they work quite well.I had my Short mags for a week now and after fixing the magazine problem they work great,Both a short and long Mag in your bag of tricks allow for flexibility.

#25 Vamp2269

Vamp2269

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, Gaming, Model Rocketry, Holloween.

Posted 26 June 2010 - 03:44 PM

View Postcjboi, on 26 June 2010 - 02:14 PM, said:

I have the Pantac HK MP7A1 holster. It is a dropleg holster. It works good and is made out of CORDURA nylon and has utx clips. I have it holstered with a short mag loaded and I have a long mag in the mag pouch. I bought the ACU version on ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/...=item2302d7dd59
I think in can be converted into different configurations but I don't know how to.

Edited by Vamp2269, 26 June 2010 - 03:56 PM.

#26 theairsoftsniper1232

theairsoftsniper1232

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 11:45 AM

what does deburr and marred mean?

#27 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,310 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 07 January 2012 - 07:47 PM

View Posttheairsoftsniper1232, on 07 January 2012 - 11:45 AM, said:

what does deburr and marred mean?
This is a necro thread.  I would be best to start a new one.

#28 optimuskmg

optimuskmg

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 09:02 AM

i heard some people above talking about re-finishing the grounded surface, if you get a polishing bit for a dremel you can give it a smooth shine again, not perfect, but it will be better

#29 tyson2295

tyson2295

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 10:37 AM

i just wouldn't buy the mag :) if it doesn't fit correctly

#30 GringoZX

GringoZX

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 03:19 PM

I'm guessing that there are still some of the old-style 20 rd magazines at retailers. I just purchased the MP7 and two additional 20 rd (that's all that is available at retailers right now) magazines two weeks ago. Both 20 rd magazines need to be "slammed" into the receiver in order to lock securely. Before I knew about this however, one of the 20's fell out when I picked up the replica and broke the magazine baseplate.
Would this be covered under warranty? And is there anyway of verifying / identifying that the next 20 rd magazines I order will fit properly?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users