• Please log in to reply
140 replies to this topic

#121 Kr1zzer

Kr1zzer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 11:10 AM

I'm from Denmark, pretty new here.. ^^ My one and only KWA gun is the USP compact, but i'm saving up for the future release if the Masada :D

#122 kwaglock

kwaglock

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Interests:Evos, STis, WRXs, Skyline GTRs, etc

Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:32 PM

View PostKr1zzer, on 02 April 2013 - 11:10 AM, said:

I'm from Denmark, pretty new here.. ^^ My one and only KWA gun is the USP compact, but i'm saving up for the future release if the Masada :D
Welcome to the form.

#123 Siyx

Siyx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:41 AM

I'm in Canada near the Niagara Falls/Buffalo border. I play on a field about an hour from my house and for the most part it's pretty relaxed rules.
AEG/Gas rifles no more than 400fps +/- (pretty relaxed on this one)
Snipers over 500fps allowed but not within 30ft
As much ammo as you can carry, as many guns you can carry on to the field.
No mercy rule. This means that you can call mercy on a player but the player does not have to accept and can shoot back (fastest draw at that point wins)

Full sealed goggles must be worn (no safety glasses or mesh goggles) and mesh face mask is advised.

We do mil-sims and mini games like capture the flag, president walk, Up Sh!7's Creek canoe trip, Pistol only, and attack/defend bases.

A single 8 hour day usually costs $15 for the field and a free lunch. Bio BB's must be used (not provided at the field, you run out you go home or beg, borrow or steal from other players :) ) and we have the neighboring dog's that play with us too (no shooting the "wildlife" rule in effect).

#124 USAmade

USAmade

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 03:46 PM

View Postgcw360, on 16 December 2011 - 05:11 PM, said:

Ratters?  Here's one I caught in New Jersey...yes caught, yes New Jersey.

Posted Image

I hate snakes. That said
I'm Toby from NJ  and im 37. new to airsoft buti got friends that did it for years but I was to busy in other hobbies.  I got a km4 Ris to play with but had to send it in for repairs at 100 rounds. It's been there a week and half and now I'm getting bummed. Can't wait to get it back! It will be a learning curve since I can't leave anything stock.

#125 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,738 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 07 June 2013 - 06:26 PM

View PostUSAmade, on 07 June 2013 - 03:46 PM, said:

I hate snakes. That said
I'm Toby from NJ  and im 37. new to airsoft buti got friends that did it for years but I was to busy in other hobbies.  I got a km4 Ris to play with but had to send it in for repairs at 100 rounds. It's been there a week and half and now I'm getting bummed. Can't wait to get it back! It will be a learning curve since I can't leave anything stock.
Where in NJ?  Sorry about the RIS but it will come back strong!  And as far as snakes are concerned, they are mostly misunderstood.  Hope to see you on a field in NJ.

#126 USAmade

USAmade

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 06:40 PM

I'm from hunterdon co. Clinton area.

View Postgcw360, on 07 June 2013 - 06:26 PM, said:

Where in NJ?  Sorry about the RIS but it will come back strong!  And as far as snakes are concerned, they are mostly misunderstood.  Hope to see you on a field in NJ.

#127 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,738 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 07 June 2013 - 07:22 PM

View PostUSAmade, on 07 June 2013 - 06:40 PM, said:

I'm from hunterdon co. Clinton area.
Whoa...I'm from Glen Gardner...Well actually Lebanon Twp.  Just had dinner at Finagle's in Clinton.  Small world!

#128 USAmade

USAmade

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 10:30 AM

View Postgcw360, on 07 June 2013 - 07:22 PM, said:

Whoa...I'm from Glen Gardner...Well actually Lebanon Twp.  Just had dinner at Finagle's in Clinton.  Small world!
Wow your not kidding it is a small world! Do you have any suggestions on airsoft stores and facility's around? Besides godfather

#129 leothelion

leothelion

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 12:13 PM

Hi all...

Noob to this forum but am a member elsewhere.

Im 31, from England and live about 25 miles north of London. I have a few weapons but today got my Vector!! This has an issue which I will go into detail in the apropriate forum list but I always think the first post should be a hello, how are you affair ;)

Anyway hello from uk and and I looks forward to feedback, chat and laughs with you all.

Leo

#130 Helon Florindo

Helon Florindo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 12:52 PM

Brasília, Brazil. 38 y/o.

#131 kwaglock

kwaglock

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Interests:Evos, STis, WRXs, Skyline GTRs, etc

Posted 21 July 2013 - 06:27 PM

View Postleothelion, on 21 July 2013 - 12:13 PM, said:

Hi all...

Noob to this forum but am a member elsewhere.

Im 31, from England and live about 25 miles north of London. I have a few weapons but today got my Vector!! This has an issue which I will go into detail in the apropriate forum list but I always think the first post should be a hello, how are you affair ;)

Anyway hello from uk and and I looks forward to feedback, chat and laughs with you all.

Leo

View PostHelon Florindo, on 21 July 2013 - 12:52 PM, said:

Brasília, Brazil. 38 y/o.

Welcome to the forum you two! And Leo, if you just got your kriss it will still be under warranty (I think its the same in the UK) so be sure to send it to kwa.

#132 Adrian Aragon

Adrian Aragon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:13 AM

Spain, 29y/o, playing GBB only with my LM4...

#133 Pickles

Pickles

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:46 PM

Arnold here from Guam. Ive been playing airsoft since it was soft air back in the 80s starting with JACs, Asahis, and Maruzens way back when. Ive played stateside from East to West Coast for many years, and have recently moved back here to the island, almost two years going. My mains are Polarstars now, but have recently been getting into GBBs again, having acquired a few MP7s and a couple of Kriss'.
Airsoft here is unlike the US mainland and more like the Phillipines. Here its pretty much open house rules and fps  limits are almost non existent. Players here are pretty mindful of safety issues, so it doesnt bother me as much. I'll admit though, some ofthe best players ive seen are right here on island. These guys are forever running and unlike a lot of places stateside, these boys dont camp if at all. Maybe im just gettin older and they are almost twenty years younger and full of energy.

#134 bmgreen

bmgreen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:28 PM

Hi

I'm from the UK. North Yorkshire, England.
I've been airsofting for about 3 yrs now. My local club is http://www.cerberusairsoft.co.uk/ and my full weekenders are with http://www.stirlingairsoft.com/ both extremely well run.

I have loved and pursued owning KWA's ever since I started, having watched many a youtube video on them.
With no KWA distributor in the UK I have had to go the extra yard and buy from HK.

I now own SR12, SR10, KM4A1. I love them all but my SR10 is my weapon of choice. Never had any problem with them form day one and other players are amazed how well they shoot out of the box. My SR10 has a 120 spring upgrade, pushing it to 370fps (0.25bb's)

Externally my SR's now have Troy TRX Extreme Battlerails on, and simply look delicious :)
My KM4A1 is Magpul'd.

Keep up the good work guys and if you ever decide to make an AEG SLR or SA80 or AK47 I'll be your first customer :)

Brian
'..Expect us !!'

Edited by bmgreen, 30 September 2013 - 02:30 PM.

#135 bentwings

bentwings

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 02:15 PM

I'm from Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota  U.S,A,  I just got the ATP pistol and I've only fired it a few times.  It was only 10 deg F outside the last time I shot it outside.  It works great.  It will be a very good training gun for CCW and self defense.  My wife and I do a lot of outside excercise and walking and I travel into some nasty parts of town so we are both working on self defense. She already has a CCW permit and has a very nasty Tazer.  I'll have a Glock 17 shortly but I really want some pre training work as I have not used or even fired a handgun.  Lots of big magnum rifle however so I'm not totally lost.  This ATP is perfect for surprise "Zombie" attacks and various other surprises in the self defense training.  We shoot across our living room into a trap I made . It's 25 feet so in the range of normal defense.  Better than wasting time watching commercials.....

Of late here in the States the "knockout" crime is gaining rep among the youth.  There has been a couple of these cowards shot by CCW holders so a word to the wise...don't mess with "ordinary people"  ...we are preparing.  

For those who are not familiar with this sick practice....it involves a sucker punch to the unsuspecting victim.  The plan is to knock someone out with a single punch.   Some game huh??

#136 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,738 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 02:47 PM

View Postbentwings, on 23 November 2013 - 02:15 PM, said:

I'm from Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota  U.S,A,  I just got the ATP pistol and I've only fired it a few times.  It was only 10 deg F outside the last time I shot it outside.  It works great.  It will be a very good training gun for CCW and self defense.  My wife and I do a lot of outside excercise and walking and I travel into some nasty parts of town so we are both working on self defense. She already has a CCW permit and has a very nasty Tazer.  I'll have a Glock 17 shortly but I really want some pre training work as I have not used or even fired a handgun.  Lots of big magnum rifle however so I'm not totally lost.  This ATP is perfect for surprise "Zombie" attacks and various other surprises in the self defense training.  We shoot across our living room into a trap I made . It's 25 feet so in the range of normal defense.  Better than wasting time watching commercials.....

Of late here in the States the "knockout" crime is gaining rep among the youth.  There has been a couple of these cowards shot by CCW holders so a word to the wise...don't mess with "ordinary people"  ...we are preparing.  

For those who are not familiar with this sick practice....it involves a sucker punch to the unsuspecting victim.  The plan is to knock someone out with a single punch.   Some game huh??
One man recently died out my way in NYC when he was punched and fell hitting his head.  This caused such extreme trauma that he never regained consciousness.  Yesterday, there was a report of a Hasidic Jew being attacked.  Many of these attacks seemed to have been racially motivated.  In this case the man was not seriously hurt, ID'd his attackers, and they are off to jail....all 3 of them.  Be safe and welcome to the KWA Forums.

#137 invalid username

invalid username

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 04:56 PM

West Palm Beach Florida

#138 6MT

6MT

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 07:03 PM

Hello everyone. Just purchased the Kriss Vector. I'll post a performance evaluation soon. I'm located in Alberta, Canada.

#139 gato

gato

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 05:40 AM

Hi everyone!
I'm from Chile, the best place on earth to play airsoft.
You have desert, forest, mountain and coast, all max two hour from your home (i'm from Santiago, the capital).

best regards

Alfredo (gato) :Iknow:

#140 SgtMuh

SgtMuh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 01:33 PM

Servus mit'nand!
(hi everybody in bavarian :D )
As you can see, I'm from Germany, like mop, who has already posted in this topic.
So i just quote him, what airsoft is like in Germany ;)
Habedere,
SgtMuh

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users