• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 JoeG

JoeG

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 09:46 AM

When I switched from safe to semi it cyles once and I see a blue spark but no bb's exit,ill pull the trigger again but nothing happens. I switch to auto and and fire a couple of shots and ill see two to three bb's come out at a time and hear lots of dry fires. ex. dry 2 dry dry 3 dry 2 1 1 dry 2 dry 2 dry dry 3. I take care of my gun as much as possible so I have no idea whats happening. It worked fine until I seen that blue spark, i was wondering if i got a lemon or what could be wrong with it. please help out.

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,567 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 27 February 2010 - 10:08 AM

View PostJoeG, on 27 February 2010 - 09:46 AM, said:

When I switched from safe to semi it cyles once and I see a blue spark but no bb's exit,ill pull the trigger again but nothing happens. I switch to auto and and fire a couple of shots and ill see two to three bb's come out at a time and hear lots of dry fires. ex. dry 2 dry dry 3 dry 2 1 1 dry 2 dry 2 dry dry 3. I take care of my gun as much as possible so I have no idea whats happening. It worked fine until I seen that blue spark, i was wondering if i got a lemon or what could be wrong with it. please help out.
Where's the blue spark? Sounds like the tappet plate. Is the nozzle cycling properly?:gun:

#3 JoeG

JoeG

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 12:22 PM

its up from the trigger and forward a bit

if the gun is upside down and you drop the bb's in it works so it might be a feeding issue

#4 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,567 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 27 February 2010 - 05:14 PM

View PostJoeG, on 27 February 2010 - 12:22 PM, said:

its up from the trigger and forward a bit

if the gun is upside down and you drop the bb's in it works so it might be a feeding issue
Have you tried different MAG?:gun:

#5 Jeremy314

Jeremy314

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts
  • Interests:Scifi, anime, airsoft, PS3 gaming

Posted 27 February 2010 - 07:01 PM

How are you seeing this blue spark? this should be the more pressing question... electric parts + sparks = bad things probably going on... Does the spark jump out from some opening or the barrel or what exactly?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users